Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sale: April 27 - May 2 | 2GB for 6 months $35+

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_1-1651071927002.png

Hey Community, 

Starting April 27 - May 2 new customers can get 2GB of bonus data every month, for free* for 6 months on $35 plans or higher with promo code: 6MONTH2GB. 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online or at participating retail locations.  Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Optional: to have the promo code sent to your email, submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email, or simply make note of:  6MONTH2GB
  3. To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card today, and then activate online by May 13, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. 

Offer Details:

• To redeem this offer in-store, activate between April 27, 2022 and May 2, 2022. 
  • To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card between April 27 and May 2 at 11:59 PM ET, and then activate online by May 13 2022 at 11:59PM ET.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

Public Mobile Team!

7 REPLIES 7

HI @NJE317  Yes, sometimes in store sales does not know what to do and gave wrong advise.  You can open a ticket with PM CS Agent and ask them to add it back.  They are nice and usually can do it without problem.

To open ticket, Click at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NJE317
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to Public Mobile yesterday (May 1) in store but it tells me I can't redeem this offer - I'm guessing they forgot to apply it when I got the sim card. How can I claim the offer?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Love the great saving.  Keep it coming, easier for us to bring friends over

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM    I was thinking that maybe "every month" from the promo line could be removed to ensure no confusion as the bonus data is limited for a six month period? 

"Starting April 27 - May 2 new customers can get 2GB of bonus data every month, for free* for 6 months on $35 plans or higher"

Technically the old one are done.  That's why they are posting different new version of the 2GB Bonus with small tweak to the requirements

The past promo's are outdated now. They always have expiry dates noted...although I've read that some new customers can get the promo shortly after promo expired. YMMV I guess.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Does this mean some of the other 2GB bonuses are done?

Need Help? Let's chat.