Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE: 20GB for $34 on 90-day Subscription & 30GB for $40

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting Sept 8, customers can select the following subscription offers for a limited time.

20GB for $39 | 4G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month  with a 90-day subscription. 
  • For a limited time, pay $0 for an eSIM.

Offer Details 

• This offer is available to new and existing subscribers.
  • 20 GB Data at 4G Speed¹
  • 4G Speed¹ up to 100mbps.
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.95/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase.

30GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time, pay $0 for an eSIM

Offer Details 

• This offer is available to new subscribers who activate.
  • 30 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging.
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • To access 5G network speeds, ensure you have a compatible phone, your phone’s software is up-to-date, and you are connected to the Public Mobile 5G network where available. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Visit Public Mobile subscription plans.
  2. Select offer of choice. Note: you can toggle between 3G, 4G and 5G subscriptions.
  3. Subscribe online:
    - To create a new account click here to register now. 
    - To login to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

- Public Mobile Team 

74 REPLIES 74

dealforme_yyc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No love for existing customers 😞

gooru
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No issue, wondering if the discount continues as long as you renew every 90 days.  This is a discounted price for a limited time.  I'm interested in the 4G plan as I don't have 5G in my area as of right now. Also I really don't want 20G as I'm lucky to use more then 3G, but want the faster 4G LTE speed as the 3G is just super limited when I'm out and about for many things.

@gooru wrote:

I’m tempted to change my subscription to the $39 plan to save the $5 over 90 days. My question though, what happens after 90 days do I still get the $5 discount or is this only a one time discount?

Your plan will stay on 90 days.  So you will be paying $102 for 90 days of service ($34 /30 days) and have 60GB of data over those 90 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gooru It is a $5 discount every month (30 days) and will continue as long as you continue with a 90-day plan.

colleeno

I am currently on a 90-day plan. All it means it that your plan renews every 90 days instead of every 30 days. The bonus is that you save $5 for each 30 days. But also keep in mind that you can’t change your plan within those 90 days without forfeiting whatever is left in your plan.

Rict

@colleeno Existing subscribers can change subscriptions to 39.00 / 35.00 on 90day  

Rict

Love your tag name. aka Captain Kirk

Tommyleisun

I'm on this plan.  But tested with different 5G compatible phones,  it only works on LTE (4G).  What's the issue? 

@Rict @gooru If you subscribe to the 90 day plan you'll get to keep renewing at the discounted price every 90 days until you change plans.

Rict

I believe this offer is only for 90d. Hopefully an extension for additional 90d will be available

gooru

I’m tempted to change my subscription to the $39 plan to save the $5 over 90 days. My question though, what happens after 90 days do I still get the $5 discount or is this only a one time discount?

colleeno

$40 plan is only for New subscribers unfortunately.

@hTideGnow New customers only again for the $40 plan 😔

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @J_PM 

always good for new flash plans.  And for $1 extra you got 10GB at a higher speed and unlimited data at reduced speed? Yeah, I will pay that extra dollar  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.