cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended for Cyber Monday - Get 20GB data for only $35 for 15 months!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting Tuesday, November 22, customers can get an additional 20GB of data for $35 a month for 15 months* For a limited time, save $20 a month on our $55 plan for 15 months* using the promo code: 20OFFMONTHLY

This offer is available to new customers who activate online. Offer ends today. Rules and conditions may apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

• Submit your email address here
  • Activate and select the 20GB for $55/month plan to receive a $20 credit for 15 months*

Offer Details: 

• Activate on the 20GB for $55/month plan using the promo code: 20OFFMONTHLY and For a limited time, receive a $20 credit for 15 months.   
  • Credit will drop off on month 16 or if the customer initiates a rate plan change, whichever is earlier.
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 5 to 10 business days. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

130 REPLIES 130

eulcon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same problem here.... and I only ported my number in today before I saw this discount... 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I see this 15 months discount everywhere.   Surprise PM joins it too. 👍 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Great price/plan for 15 months...

weg121
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We need this for active loyal members as well.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sweet deal for new customers! I was wondering why there was a $55 20 GB option in the self serve.

orby13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated yesterday, is there any way to get this deal instead of the one I signed up for yesterday?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sure would be nice if there was ever anything offered for low-usage/senior/emergency-phone customers. All of these offers are of exactly no use to me.

How about a plan with 100 minutes total provincial and 100 outgoing texts for $10. I would take that in a heartbeat. What with Black Friday and all.

toppy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@J_PM now is for the new customer.

Outdoorsman
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@J_PM wow now that is a great offer for new customers,keep them coming!!

softech
Mayor / Maire

Great plan.  I see now PM is competing directly with Tier 2 as well

Love all these great promotions and great plans!!