Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Winners] Certified Pre Owned Phone Contest

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Contest Update]

Congratulations to our Winners🏆

@Rosguru@umnikke8@darlicious @Korth@softech@treefrog@bridonca@hendelar@Dawn69@roberto       

Thank you to everyone who participated in our CPO Phone contest. We received all your fantastic feedback to make our CPO program even better! 

Stay tuned for more Community contests, coming soon 😄

- Public Mobile Team 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Community, 

It’s hard to believe we’re coming up on 2 years since we launched our Certified Pre Owned Phone program for customers. We’ve heard all your great suggestions, but we want to continue to make our CPO Program even better!

We know that condition is important when it comes to pre-owned phones - or is it? What matters to you most in the decision process to buy refurbished phones? he near future. 

Let us know, in this quick survey for a chance to win 1 out 10 prizes, of a one-time 5gb add-on

Here’s how to enter:

• Visit our Certified Pre Owned Phone Survey link, and complete a few questions. 
  • Fill in your Community user name directly on the survey.
  • After you’ve filled out the survey, submit your answers, and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a one-time 5GB add-on!

The survey will close on August 9 11:59PM EST, and winners will be announced within a couple of days. 

If you’re curious to know more about our Certified Pre Owned Phones check our catalogue

Good Luck!

J_PM_0-1659489933912.png

- Public Mobile Team

53 REPLIES 53

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chainsawcowboy 

Congrats! Better late than never!

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Korth 

I didn't even make the list but I did reply to the email and after a long while and a few tickets my 5gb data add on prize was finally added today!

@J_PM 

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next contest.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog 

Congrats!

@Korth 

Success?

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JL9 

This was the first contest in a long time I think the last one was Christmas 2020? Maybe there was one after that I don't remember? Hopefully they have more contests in the future.

lol congrats, must be nice 😉 if only I could experience such a thing

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J_PM 

Thank you! I finally won a prize! Whoopee!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

Contact customer support. They must have missed you.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM wrote:

Congratulations to our Winners🏆

@Rosguru@umnikke8@darlicious @Korth@softech@treefrog@bridonca@hendelar@Dawn69@roberto

How do I claim the prize, though?

I wasn't even sure if my (second) response met the deadline, but I see my name on the winners list.

Nothing in Self-Serve. Nothing in private msg. Nothing in email. What now?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

The 5gb data add on has been added.

bluejaywpg

And I assume if they failed to do so, alternate winners are selected & have a couple of days to fill out the form? I still haven't received any winner notice (boo!) LOL.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

Winners had until noon eastern on August 12th to fill out the Google prize form and answer the skill testing question.

bluejaywpg

So they notified the winners by email & they had until the 12th to reply? Does that mean they had a whole whopping 2 days or less to reply???

Lol maybe I should jump on that train 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

One must embrace the power of positive thinking!🤔😃

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The day I win a PM contest is the day the new rewards program gets scrapped for the old one 💩

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

Maybe reply to Jade' s email explaining the error message issue in case it was late....."Please fill this out by July 12th at 12pm eastern."  Hopefully they recieved it before they drew another round of names out of the hat. 🤞

@darlicious wrote:

@Korth 

Do you mean the first time your acceptance was not sent? Congrats by the way....

I'm not sure whether it was sent or not (yesterday). Cryptic error message. So I sent again today, hopefully before deadline, lol.

Congrats might be premature 🙂

Hopefully if I don't get the prize then somebody else will. Would hate to see it wasted.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

Do you mean the first time your acceptance was not sent? Congrats by the way....

Submitted my accept form again today. Seems like google's thing isn't very reliable.

@darlicious 

With all the posts about forgetting their email address…it is possible!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

Don't count yourself out yet....anyone who doesn't respond by the deadline means pm pulls out another name out of the hat until 10 members respond to the you're a winner email.

@darlicious 

Guess I didn’t win.🥲

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

The winners have been contacted. They have until August 12th to respond. Everyone should check their email to see if they are a winner.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Any winners yet Jade?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

Fingers crossed!

Thanks @darlicious for giving us the updates. I guess we will hear in a couple of days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well 10 different members posted in this thread and I know 5 of my referrals did the survey and @Orlean 's partner as well. That's 16 people.....pretty good odds of winning at that rate.If 40 people did the survey  That's a one in four chance of winning! Good Luck everyone!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Orlean 

Of all of the days that I don't sign in until late....and no one answered your question! For future reference Google surveys is detecting that your partner already replied. Change browsers or use secret/incognito and then sign into your Google account once you are allowed into the survey. Or use a different device than the one your partner used. Now at least you know for next time.

Orlean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My partner (who didn't buy phone) answered survey for with his user name/account.  I just tried to do my survey, same link doesn't work ("you have already responded").  Check my other email, can't find email for survey.  Any way for me (who bought phone) to do the survey? . . . no more time for this issue . . . . Best luck to everyone!!

Orlean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all!!  Come looking for my problem in not using gmail but want to enter contest, for the few minutes I have.  Found answer on the first page.  Community is great, as usual!!!

Nice day!

Need Help? Let's chat.