Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@J_PM @

I wonder how can I get a physical sim card at $5. I only see $10 original price at website. 

Screenshot_20231125_083114.jpg

Screenshot_20231125_083011_edit_34921006215503.jpg

Loaneal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my plan to the 34 for 40GB 5G last night when the site was bogged down. I did this for my next bill cycle but is there somewhere to see this change? I dont see the plan anymore in the change subscription section so guessing I got it? How do I make sure 

Lomoson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mingsallygeng how you did it?  I changed $34 20GB on 20th, then I couldn't find a way to change it to $34 40GB 5G now. There is no such option in my selections at all.

Lomoson

@StevenMorehouse It was $34 20GB 5G Speed, then ihe plan changed to $34 40GB 5G Speed on Black Friday.  I subscribed $34 20GB on 20th, and I can't do anything on 24th Black Friday, it is so stupid.

Wor784

I do agree with you about having identically priced plans that have different data caps, I’m sure that’s a marketing ploy. But other than yesterdays crazy network traffic bogging the site, I’d have to say I’ve never had an issue and greatly appreciate the affordable plans.

if you need less just sign up for the $29 play for 10gb before it’s gone

Mingsallygeng

What happened is they did not have this 40G/34 until Black Friday Morning, I think they are trying to match Freedom, so they announced this new one, if you do feel better if you switch to 40 G , you just do it, change subscription again, I did my change to 20G/34 few days ago, and I changed again myself yesterday to 40 G / 34, who knows how much you will use  in the future , you will love it, data free 

Zubi

Worst telecom provider. Poor website. Worst customer support. Always hangs. I don't know why I spent 2 years with them. Would move next month. Most weird thing is their sub plans. Like 34$ for 40gb 5g and 34$ for 30gb for 4g. Like wtf. And no plans in between. Especially for people like me who doesn't need that much data. There should be 5/10/15 GB plans as well. Wrote to them multiple times but no replies from customer support. Will be good riddance. 

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The plan value over the last 12 months, particularly since May, have been exceptional! The rest of Canada is a bit envious of plans that are exclusively available to Québec, but it's a good indication of what could eventually be available.

StevenMorehouse

Hmm, ok maybe I can't do that until I activate?  I need to wait for the sim, but then the deal might be over

@StevenMorehouse  Yes absolutely just change your plan in your account subscription add  on page and make plan change for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current 30 days cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1700903142674.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

StevenMorehouse

I don't really get what happened.  I signed up yesterday and I didn't really notice until I just spotted that it says 20GB.  Why did I get 20GB instead of 40GB?  Honestly, I've never used more than like 3GB in a month so I suppose I don't really care but it feels a bit bait-n-switchy.  I guess I must have clicked the wrong something?  Do you think they can change my plan to 40GB?

FredY78

It should still be there, I just changed my subscription to the 5G 40GB for $34.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Don’t  sleep on this one , well I haven’t slept finally got the plan changed over had to use a desk top and at first the plan disabled so I changed to any plan to just change it again right away to the 40GB $34 5 G plan 

Handy1_0-1700900421129.png

Mingsallygeng

You are right, I log in again to check 40G/34 gone, I have helped one of my friend half hour ago, we made successful, but now seems not available anymore

Mingsallygeng

Go to right up Conor click change subscribe and then you will see

Ankuroberoi

I am able to login now. But cant find 34-40gb plan. 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Still broken. Good job PM!

John_Sushi

I'm trying to login on the website but I just get a blank white page.

Shan_Bhai

Use the "Change Subscription" icon on the top right. It worked for me. Ignore the errors and continue until the change my plan at next renewal date stage.

Shan_Bhai_0-1700894568709.png

Antherz

So just wanted to provide my experience and what I did. I was able to get the deal for both my and my gf's account. I'm using firefox, and it would not load in. I completely cleared out my internet cache/site data/history everything. then I attempted a login, don't check don't ask me for 2FA on making you ask everytime. and waited about 5 minutes for my account overview to load completed. then went to change subscription and that was pretty quick, saw the 34$ for 40gig deal and click on change next billing cycle. and confirm and waited about another 3-4 minutes and it loaded that the upcoming change on the next billing cycle. Rinse and repeated and it worked for my gf's account afterwards. 

I've now loaded back in to both accounts and see it as an upcoming subscription 🙂

Bellanova

Yup it seems everything is much more smooth. 

KokoMagnificul

Freedom has a big impact on the market ! 

Bellanova

Absolutely! Glad it worked 🙂 

KokoMagnificul

Early in the morning when everybody is sleeping 

Mingsallygeng

Thank you so much

Mingsallygeng

It works, I saw my coming new plan 40 G /34

KokoMagnificul

I was able now to switch on the webpage to 34/40 5G.  

Bellanova

Let me know if that works!

Bellanova

I think there should be a "Details" button added when under Subscriptions & Add-Ons because it just shows $34. So there was my current plan for $34 (20GB) the new one for 40GB of Data and then one more for $34. It just makes it a bit confusing but going under payments does work to confirm you got the new plan.

Mingsallygeng

Thank you so much I made it successful in the afternoon, but I didn’t get confirmation email or text, and I went back to check, can’t find it, I will go payment double check now.

Need Help? Let's chat.