Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

Bellanova
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I understand it can be frustrating.. I only just now was able to get mine to go through. @Tmoney is correct, do it on Desktop and expect each page to take a while to load, if not keep trying.

If anyone is switching from the 20GB to the 40GB plan for $34 and wants double confirmation after you did it, go under payments and it will show what the plan will be on the next billing date.

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try on desktop  and expect each page to take 5 min to load but shud work

KK_PM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Even I tried since afternoon, not able to update my plan to $34/40GB , 5G plan

And right now, I do not see it mentioned under listed plans after I try to change subscription

Wor784

How long will this offer be honoured given that most of us can’t get on any plan at the moment due to PM site issues?

h734t

I was trying all day too, was able to get it on one of my phones about an hour or more ago. By the time I tried getting in with my other phone, logging in gives me a message that the site's down for maintenance (the /account/overview URL).

Hopefully they leave this active at least over the weekend.

vortexmeter

Loooong time customer and I have tried throughout the day to log in and thought maybe because it is approaching 11pm in the east I would be able to log in from Calgary now but no dice..... 

Bellanova

Same here, still struggling.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Still can't log in to change plan, what a joke.

Mingsallygeng

I start login to the site at 12:30, I did it around 4 pm PST time, change my plan to 40G/34 

I was using laptop to made it, I have use my iPhone 15 plus and App, not work, laptop safari browser, keep login, several times “internal error”, once login, use change subscription button, and then change the plan, choose change next renewal day(don’t choose change now), then you will get to payment page and wait very patiently until says successful 

Bellanova

Look, if I can manage to change the plan for next month then no worries at all but like you and many others, including myself, am unable to even log into the account overview to "try" and change the plan to the new one.

Lomoson

@BellanovaI think if you are ABLE to change the plan before it expires, you will get a 40GB next month.  Bottom line is how much time do we have to spend to get 20GB data back next month.  Because of the website is inaccessible now, I was trying to change the new plan since 6pm.

Mingsallygeng

Come on it is Black Friday deal, it got be like this, only limited person will get it hahahaha, just try, I did it in four hours 

Most of us can't. Two separate problems, yes.

Bellanova

Yeah probably not a bad idea but half of us cannot even log in, lol.

Mingsallygeng

I think what happened is other carriers have this super cool deal 40G for 34 just today, that is why public mobile suddenly decided to have this amazing offer to match other carriers, they did not do this intentionally.

@Bellanova That's like that with any sale. Just schedule the change for next cycle and move on.

Bellanova

Thank you but even if this is a solution, a lot of us purchased the plan with 20GB and will be missing out on that extra 20GB just because of a change in plan. It just seems a bit weird is all.

Lomoson

know what, I feel we are just making a new friend here, instead of change our plan, LMAO

hi @Bellanova 

sorry, you cannot switch for this cycle.  But you can login to My Account, go to Change Subscription and pick the new $34 and use "Change on Renewal" to schedule a plan change on next cycle

Jerry_LC

Same😂

Lomoson

I am sure there are many people on the same boat, and that's why the website is down.

Mingsallygeng

To me it is kind of fun for Black Friday, for a person who just get Taylor swift ticket, this is not that bad hahahaha

Bellanova

I just signed up to the $34 20GB 5G plan last night and now today there is a $34 40GB (double Data) 5G plan available? Can I please get this switched over to the 40 GB of Data? Just seems absolutely unfair that I bought the plan last night and there is a near identical plan with double the data for the same price.

Lomoson

When you said that spent four hour to change a phone plan, I was like...How many of us refreshing to crash the sever, haha.

Mingsallygeng

Yes, it is, I am PM customer who just switched to 20G/34 few days ago, and I switched again today to 40G/34, took me four hours tough, keep try

Hi @Loreck 

yes, it is , existing and new

@Loreck  Yes existing and new customers if your able to log in and change to it 

Tmoney
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes indeed!

Loreck

Is this for existing customers!?!

Need Help? Let's chat.