Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deals Are Here Until Nov 28 | 5G 40GB for $34 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Public_HomepageImagery_Q4Sale-BF_EN (1).png

Hey Community, 

Starting this week you can take advantage of Black Friday deals. Hurry, great deals starting now, ending November 28. 

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• For a limited time pay $0 for an eSIM or $5 for a physical SIM card

Offer Details 

• 40 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed¹ up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

50GB for $40 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 50 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $2.00/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

60GB for $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed¹
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps and unlimited data at reduced speed²
  • Earn $2.50/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

Canada-US | 60GB for $65 | 5G speed | subscribe now

• Save $5/month with a 90-day subscription. 

Offer Details 

• 60 GB Data at 5G Speed, within Canada and the US
  • 5G Speed up to 250mbps
  • Unlimited Canada and US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $3.25/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ

30GB for $34 | 4G Speed | subscribe now 

Offer Details 

• 30 GB Data at 4G Speed, within Canada 
  • 4G Speed up to 100mbps
  • Unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging
  • Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Pointsᵀᴹ
Spoiler
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.
  • Total data allotment is provided upfront for the 90-day subscription plan at time of purchase. Discounted price we continue post 90-day until the plan is changed on the account.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. To register now click here 
    2. To log in to your account, click here 

How to Activate:

• A SIM will be required to set up your subscription. We support eSIM as well as physical SIM cards. 
  • eSIMs can be downloaded and activated within minutes, download the Public Mobile App to get started. 
  • We can deliver a physical SIM card right to your home (ships within 2 business days) or you can pick it up today at your nearest location. If you have questions about how to subscribe to Public Mobile, please click here.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

305 REPLIES 305

alexs20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The PM web site is not moving. Loading first page ends up with either errors or takes 20-30 minutes.
My question is - for how log this deal will stay?

Without knowing the time frame everybody think that this deal is for today only and everybody continue  torching the web site increasing the error rates and keeping it down.
PM should publish the End date in order to calm down people, or scale their web services up to handle the  increased demand.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I am glad you guys finally updated to more competitive plans.  As an honorary brand ambassador for PM, I was bombarded by people in my circles with displeasure at the previous offerings.  Thank you.  

dshartill

Yes I did and so did my sister.  And it was confirmed 

SandraRi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Mayor, I tried 2x to send a ticket and both times would not go through. I will try again!

Cowardlp

Are there any disadvantages to the new plan as an existing user? I’m still on the old loyalty program. 

HI @SandraRi 

if you activate eSIM, check if eSIM already installed on your phone,  If not, check if you have a Welcome email and scan the QR code there

if you cannot find that or you are on physical sim and need agent to check, please submit ticet with CS aget here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SandraRi

Ticket says: Activation  Unsuccessful.  

SandraRi

I would like to take advantage of this sale as a new customer. I think I opened a ticket but not sure. What is the best way to contact someone to finalize? Thanks so much

LP27

Great Deals!

EYC

following!

dshartill

who knows??

@DisGuyOverHere Absolutely. Just don't opt into Public Points.

dshartill

Yes I had them carry over when I changed subscriptions earlier this year and also had it confirmed as I am switching again with my next renewal.  

DisGuyOverHere

Will my rewards points (loyalty, subscription, refer-a-friend, etc.) carry over?

victor_900

By December 23 the payment look right ...but why today those $38.42 !!??

dshartill

sounds like they messed up. Log a ticket I guess and I will watch when I renew. Did you renew or start immediately??

victor_900

I just switched to the $34 plan and they charged me to my bank already $38.42 after tax without apply my $ 7 rewards. .....so I’m paying more now

SeoWAKAhahaha

I just joined the 20GB for $34  5G speed plan and it earns only $1.70/month in Public Points not $2 in BC.

dshartill

it would be helpful if my subscription change for next billing cycle was available for me to see in my account profile. I had selected the new subscription but then could not see any confirmation anywhere. Maybe a confirmation email would be helpful at least

dshartill

I received confirmation that I am switching to 5g 20gb for 34$ next renewal. Very happy with this deal. 

NanL

No unless you change your plan

NanL

Probably removed. Offers comes and go and sometimes they are time sensitive 

NanL

Open a ticket 

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Probably Quebec only

@Moesy Yes, all plans include voicemail.

Moesy

Do the Black Friday packages include voicemail? 

RSP93
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its only been available to Quebec residents from what i have seen. It sure would be nice if they opened it up to the rest of canada!

dshartill

I signed up for it but requested it start at my next renewal.  How can I get it to start now?

KB2019

KB2019_0-1700680937452.png

This deal was there early today and it isn’t there now.  What happened?

@RSP93 I don't see them taking too much notice of Fizz yet, however they usually follow Freedom pretty closely, which is all the more reason why the US plan is so bizarre right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.