Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Does moderator exsist?

I’ve been sending a message and they never respond, it’s been 3 days now. Is there a way to get a network pin to unlock my phone which was purchased from PM Thanks

Mateo by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I am completely locked out of my account

I’ve been with you guys for over 4-5 years now and I needed to change my card info sadly I can’t recall any of my account info. I’ve tried the "forgot my password" but the system just displays error and refuses to acknowledge/recognize my email. I’ve...

fanta_souare by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Last Day to Port?

I took up Koodo on their recent offer and i would like to port my number over but I don't yet have my Sim card and I don't want to be without a phone for long.According to Canada Post it will be delivered on the 5th. (Not entirely sure I trust that) ...

Thranduilien by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Koodo says 200$ credit when migrate but text says 180$

Hello right now I am at Walmart store I wanted to know if if I switch to koodo it’s 200$ or 180$ ? My texts from koodo says 180$ but people are saying basically it’s 200$ so how to make it200$ ? Any idea please reply

Farjy by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

25 credit referral

I refered a friend but did not get the $25 credit, She got a $10 credit. She activated at wall-mart. Was it only if some one activated On line.. ie not at wall mart ??

C_quan by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Koodo port promo - phone number invalid

Hi, I have a $40 12gb/90 day plan and I'm trying to take advantage of the Koodo promo. It says that the plan I currently have should be eligable for the promo, but when I try online to use my number with the promo code, it says it is invalid. It is p...

kzhou by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! compte désactivé

Bonjour,   j'ai référé quelqu'un et cette personne a voulu s'inscrire à public mobile mais son compte a été désactivé.  Comment faire pour le réactivé.  Comment faire pour pouvoir communiquer avec vous afin d'activer son compte ?   Merci  

chevalbrun11 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Fido to PM porting problem?

Hello, I am new to Public Mobile and have recently obtained a new plan and new number. Today at roughly 10 am I began the porting process of my number Fido to Public. In the porting page, I entered all the information correctly. Now my Fido sim card ...

JuliusI by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Need a referral for PM

Hi everyone, I left Canada for some time so my old PM account became inactive. Would've loved to take advantage of this current Koodo offer but seems like that isn't going to work  Anyways now I'm back and looking for a PM referral, please PM me if y...

saesura by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Unknown Data Usage

I currently have a plan where I have only 500MB a month and I have presumably used all of it according to my phone (OnePlus 5T). It gave me a warning that I was exceeding the data limit and then I checked on the Public Mobile website to see if it was...

Harrythegreat5 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 50 replies
  • 0 Bravos

The koodo switch offer?

I have never got an text with the offers from Pm.How do i get them as i went to the koodo store today but they could not get me the offer because it was never offered to me?Why do some get it and not everyone?

davep59 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Switching to Koodo

I am in the process of switching to Koodo to take advantage of an offer sent by PM however I have not received the new SIM card and my PM bill is due on September 3rd. If this gets paid, will I get reimbursed if my PM account gets cancelled only a fe...

hs05xi by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Coverage in areas Telus vs Koodo vs pm

I’ve had people say that other phone network sales people claim even in major cities like Vancouver that pm may not have as good and reliable coverage as it’s two big sistersis this just sour grapes from salespeople who are trying to dissuade pm purc...

Dz11 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Just ported to Koodo

Hello, I recently just accepted one of the offers that was being texted to me and I forgot to cancel my autopay ebfore porting over. I can't log back into my account to fix this. Is there any solution or any moderator that could help? Thank you.

Ataxangder by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Activation fail but voucher accepted

I went through the registration process on September 1 @12:30 PM, and all was going well up until the final submission. Upon sumission, I got the message: - Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=...

jmsb by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Koodo reference needed

Does anyone would like to send me a Koodo reference link? please! I need it as soon as possible. Thank you so much.

zikun by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Internacional traveling

I travel lots to Central America is there a roaming plan for Central America?

JH1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can someone change my plan mod please help

On my public mobile number i need to change my plan can someone change it asap for me i have a blanace but the plan is not changing pleasefix this asap 

arpitkuk by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Suggestion - Keep all private messages in one page

So I've been having trouble with my refer a friend credit and I have been messaging a Mod about for over 6 months. I was wondering if it would be possible to keep all the sent and received messages on one page, so I don't have to constantly click a n...

Nebula by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Bravos

Koodo migration offer questions

Hi, I get these offers through text, but had a few questions.1. If I join koodo via that plan is it now a post paid account? Koodo website asks for credit card information to continue2. Do they run a credit check if you choose to take there koodo off...

Tiptopssss by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Talk and Text Plan Question! Help!

Hi members,  I have a question. I want to downgrade my data+text+talk plan to an only $25 talk+text plan. My question is: Can I add the optional $30 dollar 1gb add on to this $25 talk+text plan? Will it stay in the account until I finish all the data...

Elturco by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Funds in account for 3 days but can't reactivate

Hi everyone.  I've had funds in my account for 3 day but it's still not letting me reactivate my account. We only deactivated it 2 weeks ago so I dont need to buy a new sim. I've contacted The moderators but am still waiting. This is frustrating. Doe...

Bounder61 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to make or receive calls/text

I renewed my plan two days ago, and when i try to make a call it says i dont have a long distance plan... i am making regular locals calls. Text messages are not working either. I have also messaged the mods privately with no response. What can i do?...

Kaylakay by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Bad, very bad service...

Two accounts.... cant access self-serve on one of them for days, cant get info to access self-serve but some dimwit do this do, change browser go incognito and all sort of pure data processing nonsense that demonstrates an unstable badly setup system...

majorun by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

sim lock

my sim is locked i need my PUK CODE

ROLDAC by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Double Billed

I was double billed yesterday for services (I see that isnt uncommon based on the number of posts about that on here) Problem is I have sent two messages to Moderators in the last 24 hours and am not getting any response. Any ideas?

Ranham by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Got an offer from koodo 200$ Bill credit

Hi , I received a call from koodo customer service where they offer me 200$ bill credits with 35$ plan , comes with 5GB internet unlimited nationwide talking , international texting etc. Right now I am paying 33$ per month for being  with PM for 5 ye...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How to order the 10$ plan ?

Hello everyone How can I get the 10$ plan? Can I get also 2$ waive for auto pay for this plan ? Thanks in advanced 

• 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.