Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 107 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 181 replies
  • 24 Bravos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail

Does Public Mobile support Vsual Voicemail in 2020?

tangycandy by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! data add-on

I am on a $15/30 days plan and have just purchased 1 GB add-on data for $15.00 + taxMy understanding is that the add-on will start getting used up only after 250 MB  are used up and it never expires. Is that correct ?

Vazir by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos
srlawren by Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Speedtest causing over 600mb of data

I do not know if anyone else has had this issue.  I just added my phone to Public Mobile and wanted to test the mobile speed so I used the speedtest application and first it oddly showed 300mbps which should not be possible, but the second horror is ...

slewin by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Service outage on August 21

From about 4pm to after 8pm (Quebec) I had no service. People could not call nor text me. It was if I had no service with Public Mobile. Can anyone explain what happened?

kerryb649 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Dialing on keypad

I am unable to call anyone by dialing on the keypad. I dialed the voicemail number to check my voicemail and it would not put the call through. I tried another number and it would not put that number through either. How can I rectify this

Pax66 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cannot send text to another Public mobile user

I can receive texts but cannot send to another Public Mobile user (my wife). Shows that the message was sent but she does not receive it. No problems texting (send & receive) with other carriers for both of us. Checked to see if numbers were blocked ...

zawx by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

MMS

hey everyone! i noticed recently that my phone had a very hard time send MMS (especially pictures). I then went on my portal and noticed that MMS did not show up as being part of my plan even though i've had it set up since day 1 (and have not change...

fchartrand by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Contact about porting my old number

My alternative phone number provided on my account (My mothers) because I don't use two phones personally has been getting calls from public mobile and I haven't been able to get a hold of them due to the lack of service provided to it's customers. L...

Skylar93 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

pin

i need to change my pin 

Madye by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Trying to figure out the discrepancy

Hi, can you tell me why I got a text saying I used up 75% of my data but then when I checked my account it said I’ve used 512MG and have 506MG left? (I have a total of 1024MG per month) That’s Just over 50% right? What am I missing?

JanDew by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! how not to use all my data so fast?

I got the $15 plan so very little data but I use an iPhone and need iMessage turned on as my kids text me from our Mac computer when Im not home.. anyways I turned on my data for a couple days and now I'm almost out of data! anyone know how to stop m...

Jennifer33 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! No data, but can phone and text

Good day:)Just got a new phone: Motorola G8.My sim card with PM works perfectly on my old phone, with at least residual 50Mb of mobile data.But on my new G8, it can only phone and text, and NO mobile connection.Tried resetting network setting, and re...

CSL by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! how is the promotional 3GB data being used

I just activated a $25 with promo code FREE3GB. Now I see besides the regular monthly data there is a one-time 3GB data available. I am wondering how this promo data is being used in what order?Particularly, is it used before or after the monthly dat...

jqian by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! International Call

Can I dial internationally directly from Public Mobile? If so, is there any call rate chat for various countries!!

nahar02 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Emergency Call Only

Suddenly, my phone shows emergency call only. I am with Public Mobile for over 2 years. Very happy customer. My account is active and fees are auto paid every month. I called my wife 2 hours ago and it was fine.I tried to restart the phone, repositio...

Nandou by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone number and caller's name not displayed at the receiver end

I had why phone number transfered from another phone supplier Fizz to Public Mobile. When I make a call, the supplier's name appears «Fizz» appears at the receiver ens and that's it. My name and phone number do not appear. Most people do pickup the c...

3vfrance by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! does changing plans delete promo data?

Hello!When I signed up for Public a few months ago I got the promo 3gb that doesnt expire until used.  I just switched to a new plan (The $30 for 2gb) for my next cycle due in a few weeks.  I was wondering if I will keep that promo 3gb if I am switch...

Lpham by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Internet

I paid $5 for Add-on within the last week and now I'm unable in connecting to the network.

Activating my sim card

Hi,I just finished activating my sim card but it still shows no service, when I inserted it in my phone. I don't know what to do. please and thank you

Benedicta1992 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Datas

Je me suis inscrite à Public Mobile. Mon compte est actif et j'ai 5G de données...mais je n'arrive pas à les utiliser. Ceci dit, lorsque je suis ailleurs, je n'ai pas Internet. Que faire? J'ai déjà essayé les suggestions de SIMon.

Resolved! phone does not always ring

calls sporadically don't ring on my phone, they just go directly to voicemail

Jorono by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.