Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Resolved! Fishing text

Hi I kept getting some fishing text messages and I am so angry that I couldn’t block the numbers, does PM can do anything to stop it? Thanks 

Lehaha by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! phone number transferring from Koodo Prepaid

Hello there, I have submit the ticket last week (Ref#214127-909) but haven't heard any feedback.Could you please provide some update at least? Not sure if this would work or not. Thank you.

huandianhua by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Trying to make a payment on a deactivated plan: Page doesn't load!

Hi there, I left my phone without a reload for a few days, then proceeded on reloading it. The usual way, through the *611 prompt, didn't work, as the voice didn't offer any option to enter PIN. Now, back on the Web interface, it took a good 4 minute...

baz1 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Re: Customer service agent

Hi  I am travelling to India tomorrow November 15th, 2021 and coming back on November 28th, 2021 , my phone will be airplane mode . I don't want to receive messages and calls. Please advise .

naveens by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Ipad

I have a wifi plus data capable iPad, original data plan, its own phone number, its own SIM, not renewed through telus, way too expensive.  Can i set iPad up with Public Mobility’s SIM card on its own separate data plan?

Sjm58 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! U.S. 10 day add on

f I buy a U.S. 10 day add on and come back to canada after 6 days, will my phone still work in Canada? Or do I need to wait a full 10 days before my phone will be able to work in Canada again? 

hyatt275 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data issue

I’m in Edmonton, data is not working here 

singhrajinder by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Scam Phone Calls and Text Messages

I had one phone number and started to receive scam phone calls and text messages on it, so I changed the number.  The new number was no better.  I still received scam phone calls and text messages.  I changed that number, too.  For a few days with th...

B20 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! trouble connecting to network

I'm having trouble conecting to the public mobile network with a LTYE Blade L8.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

upton24 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! service remporarily suspended despite being on autopay

No service on cell phone, told that service has been temporarily suspended despite having monthly withdrawals on my credit card with autopay.Tried to access self serve to check account and payment history but email verification login failed.Tried to ...

Risp by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How do I cancel my plan?

I'm porting over to Rogers (getting way cheaper deal for more than double the data as my current PM plan...)This post: https://publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/change-your-plansays that I can cancel following those instructions. I did so but t...

emloughl by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Unregistered SIM - need HELP

I have created nine PM (Public Mobile) accounts over a few years for friends and family  and never had an issue until yesterday. Created a new account for a friend with a new SIM. The process went easy as usual. Entered SIM #, Credit card success, po...

DvAbCanEh by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 31 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! About port my sim

Hi there i just want to port my sim into another carrier but i did not find the account number i have the 14 digit number on my account but its not working can you tell me the another way

Sajankochar by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Change Phone Number

I could find the area name for Mississauga when ask to select a local calling area. What is the local call area for the city of Mississauga which is one of the large city in Ontario?

mwei1688 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Re: Alert Ready Test on November 17, 2021

Hello, for the first time in 2 years im not able to call my mom. Im getting a message: 6UC2 the number your calling is not in service.  My mom can call me but not the other way around. My son and my cousin are also with public mobile and are also get...

Mature44 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Automatic payment

Is automatic payment optional or imposed ? When signing up for a plan, the last paragraph under the heading of Automatic payment gives the impression that it's not optional.

Lawrence2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Are These Problems Exclusive to PM?

I should start by saying I love PM for their affordable, no-frills plans and simplicity—this is why I originally chose them. Secondly, I should mention I'm currently on the 3GB plan and my phone is the Ulefone Note 9P. And finally, I should mention P...

Keskin by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 21 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Resolved! Fake calls

I am getting fake calls for my number that I am called them

satinderB by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How can I cancel autopay when out of country

Hello, Anyone know how I can cancel autopay on my phone, when I'm out of country without service and cannot get a confirmation code to set up an account? Is there a phone number I can call? I created a support ticket, but it's been more than a week w...

crtraveler by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Receiving SMS overseas

Does the Public Mobile plans include receiving SMS messages overseas, specifically in the Hong Kong/China area?

Wholecloud by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

System time slow by 1 minute

So weird....starting this afternoon I noticed that the time on my phone is 1 minute slower than everyone else on other networks I have been texting.  I checked current time and indeed I am 1 minute behind.  I checked to make sure time is set to autom...

Scotty2 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Hi, I've been using Public Mobile for a while now, and I have a complicated issue that I would like to bring to the attention of a customer service representative. There is a bank employee who I am the client of, and is currently helping me resolve a...

EthanWang by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

cannot connect

no one in my houshold can send or recieve calls there are no alerts for my area. what can I do ?

joehickey by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.