Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

is phone tower down?

Hi, guys I am living at Fredericton, NB.  It seems data service is down to me for the whole day.  It worked fine yesterday, but not today.  I cannot browse the website, check my mail, I only can make the phone call.  Does anyone have experience same ...

PMUser4 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Invalid Sim

My iPhone shows "invalid sim". I tried restarting it multiple times however it keeps showing up as "sim failure". I tried putting the sim into other phones and it shows the same message. HELP!!!!

slickrick90 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

HTC One S unlocked incorrectly?

I just joined Public and got a SIM card that I put in an old phone that I had at home, an HTC One S (from 2012 perhaps). Once my number was ported over, everything looked like it was working well, but only for about 5-10 minutes. After that, I got a ...

snash by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't send international text.

I have international text on my plan and I've tried everything from adding exit codes and + sign and I just can't seem to get it sent. Just says "message not sent". Help!

Resolved! New phone

I have been a public mobile customer forever and have an Alcatel Onetouch phone that is very old.  I am a very poor person but depend on having a phone and public mobile has never let me down.  I just recenting was given a Fido phone from my father t...

Lzakrajsek by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Nov. 5 - Public Mobile call issues across the board

I'm getting intermittent issues dailing out for most of the morning. Dropped calls and 2UT1 all exchanges busy error. I tried rebooting the phone but issues still persist. Are Telus having any issues with service in the GTA?

shadowbanker by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Bravos

phone not working

i got a $40 for 30 day plan and can not recieve calls it just goes to a busy signal how do i fix this

Seeking advice for buying a new phone. iPhone 8 Plus (or 7 Plus)

Hey Folks, I have an iPhone 5s that's been serving me faithfully but starting to have battery issues.  Are there any cool things I should know about finding a good price on a new iPhone 8 Plus (or 7 Plus)?  I live in the interior of BC so there's no ...

ThrZeke by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Puk number

I forgot my pin and now it wants a puk number. I saw in another post that I am to private message the moderators and have done that.  How long does it normally take to hear back? Will they answer my message or will I receive an email back?

Ecsilver26 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Bravos

invalid sim

I have a blackberry bold and I get a prompt that the sim is invalid emergency calls only but the sim works in another phone like a samsung ? does anyone know what the problem might be ?Thank you

stvn20 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

help! cannot make calls

I cannot make calls and receive calls from tonight. There's sufficient fund in my account. Anyone know why?

lewisyu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

help!! Nothing's working.

When I insert the SIM card it says it's not recognized. I just bought today and activated. I also selected transfer my phone number during the activation and it's now saying that it can't transfer. 

Mommaj by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data not working

Looking for some help.  Yesterday morning my data just stopped working and still isn't.  It worked fine before that.  It still says 3G at the top but there is no connection.  I can send and receive SMS so there is service. Another issue is that when ...

Mikegurnham by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Will the Lenovo S5 K520 work with PM?

Specs:2G:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz3G:WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz4G:FDD LTE 850/900/1800/2100/2600Mhz

cmster by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Number not porting

I set up a phone for my mom several days ago and she can call out but no one can call in because the port is not completed. Please help. 

Lmhuds by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phones deactivated

Ok so I changed my plan today my plan is active but my phone don't work 

Darren3 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! APN question

Hi!I have an iPhone 7 which I activated on the network today. When I inserted my SIM card, the APN "isp.mb.com" showed up. But SIMon suggested "sp.mb.com" and that's what I see on many websites. Does it change anything? Which one is correct?Thanks

AussieDoggo by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

No voice nor data connection after long trip

Hi,after coming back from a 30days+ trip my phone cannot get any connection to PublicMobile anymore. Already tried different phone with same SIM, getting connection to 3G but no actual Data, and voice service unavailable. Didnt stop paying nor change...

quarky9 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Network SIM password

I have just activated an account with your company and when I boot my device I get the message "SIM network unlock PIN". I have tried my 4 digit passcode, and a suggested 1234 but neither option worked. It would have been helpful if you had a number ...

hatethiscrap by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Sim Card

So I signed up on the weekend in a Wal-Mart store and I realized now that the store clerk kept the sim card packing that has the other two sized sim cards.   With previous carriers I have always kept all of them, so what happens if I change phones wi...

dmbcanada by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Service issues

Hello, I am currently having issues with my public mobile service and I am unable to use self serve due to not having an account created yet. I attempted making an account and it said it was going to text me a 6 digit pin but I have no service curren...

Johnny911 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Freedom Moto g6 work with Public ?

Spoiler  Just curious if anyone knows. I can't keep up with all the frequency changes. Under specs it says: LTE: B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 29, 30, 66UMTS: B1, 2, 4, 5, 8GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz Thanks.   

Brighton88 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! I can't use voice mail?

Whenever I try to access my voice mail, I get the following message. "sorry we cannot complete your call, you do not have an active long distance add on and this call is not covered by your plan. get an add- on by calling *611." But I asked my friend...

tk1991 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unlocking phone

I sent 2 private messages (on yesterday and one today) to the mod team and I still have not received an answer to unlock my public mobile phone. Any idea how much time this takes? Thanks edit: thank you all for your answers. Looks like I will have to...

Elitsa by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.