Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Porting problem

Hi, I am having problems and I’m tod it’s a porting issue. How do I get this fixed?

Kerbear by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data add-on not working

I purchased a $30 roaming data add-on because I desperately needed to use the internet while in the US. To my disappointment, the add-on did not work and I have been unable to use any of the data I purchased. Now I no longer need the data, because I ...

Chrisdafoe by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Personal Hotspot on iPad+Cellular

Has anyone been able to set up a personal hotspot on their iPad + Cellular?If so what are your Network and APN settings etc. There are lots of discussions on how to try to do it but none of them work.  Some have suggested there are two APN's, sp.mb.c...

MStanlake by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

PUK code

Hi there I'm stuck I recently locked myself out of my sim card entered the passcode wrong three times and now is needing and asking for a PUK code that has 8 digits please someone answer me and help as I really need a working phone as it's used for b...

Mark4 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Forgot Password and Security Question- Locke out of Account

Hi there, My dad forgot his password and security question. He still has access to his account. He lost his phone during a car accident and would like to change his sim card number. Can someone help retain his old account information.  Best wishes,  ...

kevinthava by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

IPhone SE

I just got an iPhone SE, and its network carrier is Public Mobile. I am trying to switch my SIM card to the new phone but it says the fllowing: SIM Not Supported The SUM car that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is n...

TennehF613 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Zenfone 4

I can't seem to get data working with my Zenfone 4, has anyone else had this issue?

troyfy by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Public Mobile Mobile/Cellular data does not work on Android Lenovo A5

Hi,I inserted PM SIM card into Android phone Lenovo 5a and Mobile data does not work. When apps need to connect to Internet (without WiFi), they say something like No Connect, No Internet connection etc., while phone calls and messaging are ok on the...

eperov by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! SIM stopped working

Hi,SIM stopped working few days ago, when I moved the SIM card into another phone: (IPhone SE); Was working fine on Nexus 5P.I don's see the cell network anymore (does not register with the newtork). Tried the SIM on another phone, same problem.How c...

dragos by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I can make but I can't receive calls or texts

I just opened a new account yesterday. I transferred my number from Rogers and everything looked fine. I was able to make calls, my account days it's active and the number people receive is my old Rogers number. Today I had an emergency and nobody wa...

bvelasco by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Suggestions for new phone?

Hey everyone, My Blackberry Z30 is about to die (center screen just detached from the phone) and am looking for an Android replacement. What do you folks suggest as the best Android? In my book, the best Android must have the following 3 things:1) Am...

Ab555642 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I suddenly have no service

Hello I suddenly have no service.I've paid my bills and it is up to date.This happened suddenly yesterday afternoon And I haven't been able to use my Phone.  Anyone have this problem?  Please help. Thanks. 

ekung by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 57 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Phone number

My phone number is not recognized by my bank and they act as if they don't know why.

AnnaBeaulieu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Help with Locked phone

Hey guys, im helping out a friend who I reffered. He ran his imei number check on the site and it said ok. He ordered and installed the sim, filled out the form (i got confirmation welcoming him as a refferal) but his iPhone 6 says it's locked. He ca...

55847330_2062108043844322_8682260716528336896_n.jpg 55826939_1039518799571461_2159045206039592960_n.jpg

No incoming/outgoing calls?

I switched to a new phone after breaking my old one and i was having some issues connecting to data, so I manually set up my APN and since then I'm unable to make calls and any calls received goes straight to voicemail.I can still text and use data

Attais by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Requesting a new phone number

Hello. I am requesting for a new phone number as my phone number that was requested is not available. I was hoping that my phone number could be close to the one requesting so it is easy for my kids to memorize it. 

Kstortz88 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data not working

My data has recently stopped working for no discernable reason. My girlfriend has the exact same plan with public mobile that I do, and when she puts her SIM in my phone, her data works. When I log into my account on Selfserve it still shows that I h...

mkoosting by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Will this Huawei Mate20 work on Public mobiles network?

I'm wondering if anyone can make heads or tails of the pic attached, I see that the frequencies listed include the ones public mobile uses, but before I commit can anyone confirm that this exact one will work and how well? It's a tad confusing. Much ...

Screenshot_2019-03-23-12-40-44.png Screenshot_2019-03-25-20-12-15.png

Samsung Galaxy J4 4G LTE Smartphone

Hi, I was going to buy a Samsung Galaxy J4 Unlocked 4G LTE Smartphone for 150.00 US in Michiagn.Public Mobile site says both IM # "should work on Public Mobile"The phone is unlocked the salesman said it will work anywhere in the world on LTE Network....

Patrick_R by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data plan but can't access data

I had data with Telus before moving to Public Mobile.  I have purchased data in my plan but am no longer able to send picture texts or use data in general.  Any suggestions what might have changed?  Thanks 

apgreen by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Calls getting dropped

Hello. The last few phone calls that I've been on, the calls got dropped. Today, it happened twice: After about 15 minutes, the call got dropped. I called back, and 15 minutes into the new call, the call was dropped again. The same scenario happened ...

Azure by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Zenfone 5Z APN settings

I can't add a new APN or edit an existing one on my phone. What's going on? There is no "new" option and all the settings are greyed out when I try to edit an old APN.  

Screenshot_20190323-201015979.jpg Screenshot_20190323-201156489.jpg
shine2k by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Trouble getting anwsers

Anyone having trouble getting any response from mods?  I posted my responses and have received no feedback or answers.  How do we go about refunds for funds spent on new accounts as the phone is good to go basd on bands used and it will not connect.

mcgdotcom by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Your **bleep**

I renewed my phone service the 18 of January.. today it was cut off and I was than forced to spend another 34$..I want to be reimbursed and compensated for all the bull**bleep**..this has affected my work and I had to go pay to use a computer because...

PMDefaultUser by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Need to rest the account

This is my phone number RemovedI am not able to access to my account. Please help me Phone number removed by ShawnC13

Jeyratnam by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Internet connection, receiving texts and e-mails

I have lots of data in my plan (not used), my APN settings are good, my data is turned on. I still can’t access the internet! I also receive text messages and emails 2 to 3 days later than originally sent by sender! I am loosing important opportuniti...

Roljo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't send SMS

Hello, Newly activated account. For some reason I'm unable to send SMS messages. I've got Galaxy S7 Edge, latest software updates. Upon checking Message Center, it says Not Set and the button is grayed out for me to change. Is there a way to fix this...

igorek by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.