Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

No Service - how do you get support?!

I have an apparently good phone here that won't connect to Public Mobile. Public Mobile shows up in the network operators list but I get "Unable to connect. Try Later." when I ask it to connect. I have 5 bars of signal strength, so I presume the radi...

DougCollinge by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't receive mTAN SMS from my credit card company

Hi everyone,I am currently at a loss what to do, I would think it's a more advanced problem therefore I hope someone from the @CS_Agent reads this and can help. I am unable to receive automated SMS from my credit card company containing mTANs.The cre...

Kumuluswolken by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cannot connect to Data

Can anyone please help. I have no data on my phone. I have tried entering the apn settings and restarting my phone. I have also checked and have not used any data. Since having my account for a few months I hardly have any data. Thanks

MarcoF1 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Phone Compatable

Think I will take advantage of the great $60 plan and switch after a 8 years with wind/freedom. Recently replaced a phone while on the road with a LG Phoenix3, Is it fully compatable with Public Mobile?  The comaptability site indicates only the olde...

LiveYourWow by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Iphone xs saying "sim card not supported"

I've been with PM for a few months with my iphone 6s and had no problems. I just bought Iphone xs and trying to switch sim card over but it is saying "sim card not supported". The phone is unlocked not sure what else to do. thank you for your help!

No data/blank mobile network sign in screen on Pixel 2 XL

Hey all, Have been using this phone fine with public mobile for a while but now all of a sudden, there is an 'x' in the service bars and when the phone prompts me to sign into the public mobile network, the page it takes me to is blank. I have tried ...

waleks by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! SIM network unlock PIN

I have an unlocked phone and had just registered to PublicMobile. Unfortunately my phone is saying that I need "SIM network unlock PIN". Please advise, thank you.

Bobpeachey by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Reseau

Bonjour,J ai changer de cell et mon reseau fontionne pas, j ai verifiez la compatibiliter c bon commemt retablir mon reseau ??

Lindalar62 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

SIM card not valide

Hi everyone! @CS_Agent  My mom signed up for Public Mobile on July 25th. Everything was working great until yesterday. Yesterday morning, she wasn't able to send text or call and the following message was appearing. Screen shot in french and free tra...

Resized_20190811_121358_5362.jpeg Resized_20190811_122122_3508.jpeg
frnlalonde by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Bravos

No signal in some areas

Most of the time, my samsung s5 doesn't get any signal in some areas of the city. Inside a restaurant and no signal at all so I can't make any calls. Tried resetting apn but still the same. Sim is activated and works at home but whenever I'm out some...

jmak999 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! New Phone

I like the option of buying my own phone and get a basic plan as I do not always need a lot of data etc. Can anyone suggest where I can buy a something like a S7 . I prefer newer with a wararrenty. 

derekt by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can send but not receive text messages

Starting yesterday I was no longer able to receive text messages. I can still successfully send them.I'm on the 15$ plan w/ autopay and my plan just renewed the day before this happenedI can send and receive calls just fine.I've messaged my phone fro...

Phone calls

Calls transfering to another cellphone

Moka1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Lack of Service

I am legally blind therefore I use siri a lot.  How come I can't raise siri 200 yards from the tower when in a rural community?  My friend sits beside me on the Virgin network and has no issue. 

Blindman by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Beeping During Call

Hey all, wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue before or insight as to what this might mean.  Ever since I've had my plan with PM, when on a phone call, every few minutes there is a beep, as if the other person is dialing a number on their...

luke11992 by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Calls not being completed

Hello, My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. When I try to make a local phone call I immediately hear a message that says "sorry, we cannot complete your call. You do not have an active long distance add-on..." Can you help me sort this out? I have not be...

OTMTheatre by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Public Mobile - auto clean and advertising?

does anyone else have their phone "auto clean" followed by advertising?quite often after closing an applicaiton, my phone says Public Mobile has cleaned up my storage, then it proceeds with an advertisement.any help would be appreciated. thanks 

JaxonMolly by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Network Problems

My samsung s9 decided it didnt llike the network...so now its say error while searching for network...i factory reset my phone but it didnt  help wat do i do

jj8 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! incoming calls on the $10 plan

I'm getting my mom this plan and it says 50 Canada wide talk but it doesn't say anything about incoming calls received. Would it be part of the 50 Canada wide minutes? Thanks.

bj4ca by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Changed plan from $25 to $40

i changed my plan from $25 to $40 the due date is 21st of August but I want to change it to be effective right away . I don’t want to wait till 21st . Any idea how to do that 

Amjad by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Frequencies and bands

I have a Samsung Galaxy note 8 (SM-N950F, international version) and the website says that it'll work with any gsm carrier. So I have a question - is public mobile a gsm carrier? What frequencies does it use?

krisyarmak123 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Lost SIM status on reboot, now defaults to Telus

Hi, I am a Koodo (previously PC Mobile) convert, and even though I had this issue several weeks before (apprently solved by re-seating the SIM between a power cycle), the problem has returned. I rebooted my phone (Moto G5) this morning, at which poin...

joelmaxuel by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.