Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Does the iPhone 11 work on PM?

Hey! Just wondering if anyone has tried the iPhone 11 on PM? Thinking of upgrading. I saw that it was causing someone problems and just wondering if anyone has it and how it's working on PM. Thanks in advance!!

lukey02 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Messaging problems

Hello!I am having issues receiving messages. Now I can still send them, which is weird, but I cannot see what the other person has sent! Help would be appricaited! 

M_brownie by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Name display

Hi,my daughter signed up with public mobile and she is using one of the old number. when she call her name display with old user's name.could you please help us to fix this issue. Thanks,TT

Tharshi06 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

I can't make/receive calls

I can't make /receive voice calls.I can send texts only. whenever I try to make a call, the network disconnects and reconnect after a while.I restarted the phone, did manual/auto network search and  removed the SIM but not resolved.Please help.Thank ...

tripoli110 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Puk

My phones locked need puk number

Dallas1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Asus Rog Phone 2 APN issue

I just switch to this phone and I am having the issue where Telus and Kodoo appear in my APN list, but no option to add APN or edit to get data going?

Screenshot_20191203-125553200.jpg
70challenger by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Missing Texts

I do recieve most of my texts, however about once a week i find out someone texted me but I never received it? I have a Samsung S5.

barills by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! SIM Card not working

I bought 4 SIM cards. One of them does not work. It was tried in all of our unlocked iPhones. I  messaged a moderator last night and I have had no response. Has anyone experienced this? If so what was the conclusion? Losing patience.

Kmuck27 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Iphone SE send/receive photos via texting not working

I switched to public mobile a few months ago and everything is working great.  Even successfully used the US Data roaming on a recent trip.  I can make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and use my cellular data to access the in...

Marilynfan by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! invalid SIM, emergency call only

my cell has been working fine, but since yesterday morning, it stopped working. I see the message: Invalid SIM card, emergency calls only. This happend before once, and was resolved automatically after a couple of hours. But this time it last one day...

sophia16 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Motorola Moto G7 Power

Hi, I bought an unlocked Motorola Moto G7 power XT1955-2. I found that it's made for South America, will it work for PM in North America please? Thank you.

Elee by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Bravos

unlock phone

How do I unlock an LG V20 phone that previously was used with your sevice.  I need the SIM PIN.  Tha ks

mduns by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Lost cell coverage - Messages disappeared

Hi all,London, Ontario - Sunday, December 1st After I was unable to call or send messages I noticed that there was no cell coverage showing on my iPhone. I rebooted the phone and now all messages have disappeared.When I send a new message, all the pr...

ajkm by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Xiaomi - Anyone bought or using a Xiaomi or chinese brand phone

I'm looking into getting a Xiaomi phone, but 'm hearing that they dont work well in Canada and the U.S. Does anyone have one. Do they work with Public Mobile/ Telus. where are people buying phone online?  I have about $300 to spend and need to make a...

Bubba by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Bravos

NO GPS Signal while using Google Map

Please has anyone encountered a situation while transiting on the road with the Google map, your GPS signal is lost over and over again and you have to constantly input your destination all over again and start the trip from the beginning. If yes, Pl...

Chiny by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Re SIM card not supported

hi just tried using sim in IPhone XR and says sim not supported here is my sim number   edited by comutergeek541: sim card number and personal contact information removed

sharko1969 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

E-SIM activation

I have just purchased a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch that uses e-SIM technology. I would like to activate it on Public Mobile and I need to know how to go about it? Thank you.

probstc by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

SIM not supported

Hi. My new iPhone (11) does not supported my SIM. I was advised provide my carrier with my IMEI & Serial Number to add my phone to my plan and activate it. Has anybody had any issue like that? Any solution? How to send my info to Public Mobile?

Mojde by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone not allowed for Voice (Samsung Galaxy S9)

Phone was working fine for the last months, but all of the sudden today I am getting Phone not allowed for voice. I bought the phone from Kijiji, I checked to make sure that the phone is not blacklisted, and it shows that it's not. Please help. 

andriymallik by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

messages converting to MMS

I just bought a Samsung A10 phone and set everything up moved my sim card to the new phone. I went to message my friend using Samsungs messaging on phone and it was sent as MMS. I tried several times and the same thing. When I go to start a message a...

vinnie by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't get data to work

I've been with public for over 2 years now. I have an LG G4 Android that's evidently compatible with the network for texts and calls. I signed up for a data plan like, ages ago, and couldn't get it to work during the month I had it so simply cancelle...

FinetalPies by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Razer phone 2 compatible with Public?

Hi, I was wondering if the razer phone 2 is compatible with the Public network? Here is the information i found related to the network compatibility of this phoneTechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE2G bandsGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA...

um_hi by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't receive picture via mms

I have a lg v30 with public mobile for 3 years. I was able to receive picture via mms but now it's not working anymore since an update a couple months ago. The apn is properly set and my account is active. I'm not sure what to do next...

Just123 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

make phone number visible in outgoing calls

Hello all,I just signed up with Public Mobile. I placed a call today to a landline, and it showed up as "unknown caller." It is important to me thant my name and phone number show up when I place calls. I am 99% sure that when I signed up for public ...

elanastacey by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data usage and MMS texts

I was just checking the usage in my secondary lines account and noticed 2 "web" events at the exact same time as a MMS text I sent accidently....this is on a dual SIM phone and all the settings are set to SIM card 1 but occasionally  if it's a phone ...

Someone used my phone to call

Hi,  I just checked my used outgoing call list. I saw the number306580-4001 . I never call this number.Is anyone can tell me what happen to my phone . Is someone trying to steal my phone number and use it?

Sophiali by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Dropped calls in Newfoundland

Anyone else on The Rock experiencing dropped calls on PM lately? We moved here from ON. Experienced a lot of dropped calls in Kingston but engineering allegedly fixed it. The fix must not've been network-wide, because lately I'm having a ton of drops...

mh1983 by Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.