Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 107 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 181 replies
  • 24 Bravos

Resolved! Payment Issue

Can anyone help me understand why my account has been suspended? It's showing I have a balance of $28 in my account and the amount owing is $0.  edited by computergeek541: removed screenshot (account information) 

sclan by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! $10 off for 8 months for $35+ plans

Hi I just activated my PUBLIC SIM a couple of days ago. I signed up for the $35/m plan in order to receive the promotion that is currently advertised on your website. It seems like that it's not reflected to my monthly charge. Can you tell me why?  

AiMatsui by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Unable to use the voucher i purchased.

I changed the phone number on my account and now am unable to use a voucher to top up. Does the payment not follow the phone number?

Me64 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account Suspended

I  am on autopay  and I have never had an issue of being suspended.  As of today I can't use my service. I tried manually  paying but it won't accept my credit card that I have use since day 1. I dont know what to put with this situation.  Hoping som...

Dodex27 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re: Community moderater

Is the second month I am having problems with my voucher, I payed $45,00 and they gave the voucher to reactivate my account but again is not working

Luhsoares by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Payment issue

Hi~ I am suspended currently because my card has been changed and forgot about updating my card information during activating periods. I tried to pay on website yesterday though, it has been rejected due to funds (autopay). Then I deleted my previous...

raipang by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Over payment

I just change the plan $25 to $ 40. I paid mistakenly 2 time $ 40 as a top up deposit. How to reverse my $ 40.  Thank you. 

sapkotasushil1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Bravos

ACCOUNT ACTIVE BUT CANT CALL

Hi, I made a payment on my account with credit card and it went through. Account says active but I can't call and no data. Please help! I'm travelling today and need this to work. Act number xxxxx edit by mimmo removed account #

kianachew by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

My auto-pay has stopped.

Suddenly, my auto-pay has stopped charging since the end of last December.I was not able to text, call and use internet data.I tried to re-activate auto-pay many times, but I can not fix it. Public Mobile's website shows that my debit card has suspen...

Mumu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone cut off

IAM a loyal customer, my phone was cut today cause I live in Newfoundland and we have had a SOE for a week. Guess what, no paychecks to pay your bill. Shame on you Public Mobile.  I'm stuck with no service that's not my fault.

Sage834 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Re activate account

Hello,I need to re-activate my account. It says i have insufficient funds, but when i try to pay using my credit card, it says i have enough funds. Please help

ludwignemeth1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! mobile data and monthly payment

Today i took a connection from public mobile. I was told by the kioske agent that there will be 10 CAD discount in my monthly bill for eight months as they have some promotion. But I can not see that in my account.Secondly i can not use the data serv...

pmohapatra by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

why did autopay stop working

It's been fine for the past few months, but now my account is suspended.  My credit card company has no record of any attempt from Public Mobile to charge the card recently.  I also can't successfully add another credit card.  This looks like it's en...

mferre by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Auto pay problems

Hi everyone! I am currently registered for autopay with my account, however, two times in the past two months it has not went through even though my credit card is valid. The first time I manual put in pay due amount and it worked. This month, that h...

Butterfly1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone not working, no service

Can someone help. My phone shows no service. On Autopay.Can't log into my account. Whats my next step? 

Nasis by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Incorrect Charge

Hello, My plan is $105 for 90 days and I get the following deductions: $15 Loyalty, $6 Autopay Yet for some reason I was just charged $113.83 This is the first time there's been a mistake on my bill. Please help!  

katiefleming by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Rewards does not applied

Hi, I am using the $40 plan, and I have $3 friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $2 Loyalty, so I usually pay $37.29 after-tax, but I don't know why they charge me $39.55 at the lastest payment. Is there anything wrong with my rewards?  Thank you Sandy

sandy1761 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

autopay did not work

Hello, Me and my son's payment is due yesterday (Jan 23, 2020) but autopay did not work. My credit card did not get charged for the service but I did successfully set up autopay for us.Me and my son's line got cut yesterday.What should I do at this p...

tess70 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Add on not working

I paid for an add on and it showing active but is not available for ise. Whenever i try to use it, it says u dont have whereas in add ons it shows active. Very frustrating. What to do?

Yashi by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payment voucher does not work

My daughter bought a payment voucher. It does not work. She tried 611 and the voucher number still does not work. Please help.

Resolved! New Credit Card Registration

I can't get a new credit card registered.  I have called the card issuer and they say they have approved the $0 charge three times but the self serve site keeps coming up with Unable to Process TransactionSorry, your credit card transaction was denie...

Resolved! Interac e-Transfer

Is there any way way to pay by Interac e-Transfer?

Ermine by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payment problem - Credit card blocked - Need unblocking please

Hello! I am having a payment problem. My credit card has been blocked by Public Mobile ONLY (works everywhere else). Could you please unblock it (one of the mods) or people in charge of that? I really need access to my phone. Thank you very much!

randomname123 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Automatic Top-Up issue

There is a wrong entry of transaction in the Automatic Top-Up on Jan 21, 2020. This is the 2nd time in a row. An AutoPay Reward $6 is wrongly debited to my account. It should be a CREDIT. Now I should have $12 available funds in my account, but not z...

alanmarr by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Payment problem

Hi, Sir/Madam I set up an auto payment with my credit card, for some reason it did not work, I tried to register my credit card information again, still not working. I called card issuer not thing wrong from their side. Then I tried again with differ...

TonyT168 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Top up data

Is top up data automatically renewed and charged on auto payment. If so how do you cancel it. 

Leefennell by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.