Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 107 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 181 replies
  • 24 Bravos

Resolved! Voucher Invalidity

Hi Everyone,I bought a voucher from kudos store Scarborough Town Centre for public mobile. When I tried to feed it, it showed the voucher is invalid and incompletely printed out. I was needed the service urgently so I made the payment by the credit c...

Ifrah by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Hello everyone,I bought a voucher from the kudos store for the public mobile. But the number on the voucher was invalid and incompletely printed.  It's been a month now. I tried to make the payment. I needed the network so I made the payment by the c...

Ifrah by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can’t pay for plan at all

Been with public mobile for almost 2 years, when I initially signed up it wouldn’t take my credit card of choice so I had to use a different one, then couple months later it stopped working switched to a third, and it worked for over a year, now toda...

Nick1010 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Update autopay

The system does not recognize my username, my card on files expires next week? Why is this so difficult with public mobile?

AnitaPimenta by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Service suspended but on autopay??

Hi,service stopped today and I am seeing the message in red telling me my service was suspended due to insufficient funds but then it's telling to ignore the message if on autopay, which I am. I received the usual text from 611 telling me my service ...

mtbmel by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! payment on my account

I have 2 cells phone registered to me, one for me one for my son. I have paid mine but it wont let me pay for my son's. it not even showing up on the account. how can i speak to agent or get this resolved so i can get his hone working again? 

DCampbell by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cant login to self serve

Hi, I want to pay for more minutes but it wont let me log into self serve, and when I try to change password an error comes up that says: ForgotPassword/OldPasswordNotValidContactAdmin Very sad at my experience w  public

usdfg by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Where is my Order History located?

I can find my transaction history for my Public Mobile account but not my Order History for SIM card purchases. I recently purchased three SIM cards and did not receive email confirmation. So I need to look up my order history please.

davidlawson64 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payment date withdrawal change

Hi.  I signed up for public mobile about 6 months ago.  I’m a single mom with a very stick budget.   My set up was to have my auto pay come out of my account on the 20 th of each month.   First 2 payment came out of my account on the 19 th.  After th...

Lysawood by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account Autopay/Closure

I got my brother a SIM card and plan while he was in visiting from overseas and it was set to be prepaid from my account every month. My brother had not setup an online account with login, and is now back overseas with the SIM card. I cannot login to...

EJF by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Auto pay

How do I change my auto pay method? I don't see an option to change the payment method only to remove it.

Resolved! Moved providers but unable to access account.

Hi there, I've moved off public mobile recently but wanted to login and cancel my automated billing in case it was still active. But, it seems that my account has been disabled, and I'm uncertain whether I need it reactivated in order to cancel my bi...

alekhrycaiko by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

2 payments being taken out

Hi there everyone. I have been experiencing 2 payments coming out 1.off my credit card and then another off my account, I always make sure there's enough money for it to automatically take it off my account.  So I dont under why I'm being charged twi...

allovesmeg by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payment Issue

Hi All, I had canceled my Public mobile account on Oct 16, 2020. my usual payment date is on 7th of every month. I have been charged on Nov 7th and I do not know the reason as I have already deactivated Public mobile on Oct 16th itself. Kindly help m...

sindhuja148 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! My auto pay is not working

Credit card is valid. Entered card info again. Tried doing one time payment and it's not processing. Account therefore has been suspended. Please help!!!!

Marg1944 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Suspending service.

If my 30 day cycle is due on the 20th and I suspended my account for 5 days would I have a new payment date of the 25th? I do have a balance of $50 and would leave auto-pay in place. 

Resolved! Seasonal Suspend

Do you suspend account for a certain period of time? Plan to spend vacation outside of Canada for about 3 months. Thanks

jelc_0611 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Regarding Payment

I refer 2 people and before my account showed 2 and now 1 and I chose $40 plan and it deducted $38 instead of 36 coz I chose auto-pay and $2 refer frnd but idk why public mobile charge more .

Kmlhns by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Charged extra amount

I have activated 25$ plan recently and my card was charged $25 and 30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours--$10 plus 1GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G--$15.I am not sure why they charged extra $25. Please any one can help on this issue. Thank you 

reddysar7 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Payment amount increased

Hi there.  When I signed up I was on a $30/m plan and signed up for autopay so it was $29 or $29/m.  In the last couple of months it has gone up to $42.56/m,  I have not changed my plan or anything? how can  they increase the amount without an email ...

Denise123 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payment

How do I switch to pay by Visa instead of Mastercard?

Chris31 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Pay to talk

I have bought vouchers after voucher 10 dollars at a time 3 of them with 27 dollars in the account and I can't talk please help me

Mosmyl by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.