Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Sim card purchase not recived after 40 days

Public mobile online customer service is one of the ..... even if the company make misteke the customer survice represntative can not solve the problem. Simply the 10 years customer lost his phone and want replace sim it can not activet the sim card....

Screenshot_20240423-181149_Samsung Internet.jpg 20240423_173954.jpg Screenshot_20240423-190206_Samsung Internet.jpg
dtekle by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Is it impossible to close one's PM account?

I personally am completely dissatisfied with PM - have contacted CS to actually close my account but was told that that's impossible ----- I say they make it impossible to close one's account -- never heard of this before --- Tried to remove my Credi...

El_Gato by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

My rewards page is showing incorrect information!

On my rewards page it shows that “Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number.” but on my account ...

LitlLdy by Mayor / Maire
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Rewards program suspended

Trying to redeem points for $15 off my bill and tells me that my and my husband‘s accounts are suspended and to contact public. We are paid in full, credit card is attached to our file and we’ve never missed paying a bill. Have submitted a ticket but...

JennyJ by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Usage history

Hello the community, I would like to get the history of incoming calls for the specific period of time that was about 1.5 years ago. I need to get some phone numbers and call details as date/time as an evidence in the open dispute to protect my right...

Kopeechka by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Stolen phone

Hello, my son's phone was stolen. I tried logging in and the OTP went to the phone. Using the OTP the thief changed the account password and I am locked out.I want suspend the account ASAP. Please help! 

Dadofteen by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Account set up using app

I have an existing account that I set up at a kiosk. How do I create an account so I can change update my credit card?

MikeCor by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! lost phone

Hi everyone,My daughter lost her phone. How do I report that to public mobile? Can not receive the 2-way authentication message on her phone to log into her account. Thank you very much for your help!Iris

irisxiaolu1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

lost sim card

have lost sim card so can not get into account,or use phone, still being chargedam thinking best to cancel the account ? or try a new sim cardAm reluctant to register a new Sim card as I will then be getting two charges per month 

margaret11 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Need to mark my phone as lost without logging into account

Chat bot could not help set OTP to email. Keeps sending OTP to lost phone number only. Account was created before ever whatever ID. Could not sign into app either without phone OTP. Thanks.Need to log into account to update my credit card info

CKX by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Trouble with Eversafe

I'm having trouble with eversafe. How can I get a customer support agent to contact me.

mphamelin by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Full access about login

Hi. I asked a question last time. But I only got answer that I needed to contact chatbot. This is my situation. At first, I paid for a plan and tried to transfer my number from Fido that I  used to use. But I couldn't get a digit code through the mes...

KakaoTalk_20240422_033155702.jpg
Kong2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Wife is locked out of her account.

My wife has been resetting her password and trying to log in for a few months.  Everytime she tries to login she gets the locked out message.  She is completely stuck and has no idea what to do. She can't even start tickets like this since she is loc...

Buff113 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Invoice

I was told by the community member I'd receive an invoice within 20 business days. It's now been more than 30 business days. Why is it so difficult to get an invoice? Please help.

BarryBond by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Account Link to Temporary Number

My Public Mobile account is linked to my temporary number, which I no longer have since my account was transferred to the number I originally had, so now I can't log in. How can I reach customer support without logging in?

MarieP2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to text

Is it just me or do you all have an issue sending text messages.  I’ve been with PM two days now and all my text go unsent. What should I do @CS

Cregdt by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Need Change my email

Pls help, how do I change my email as I’m planning to lose my Rogers email to a new web based email

Marko6 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

CS_Agent Help!

Hi there, I am permanently locked out of the app. Password resets do not work, app is locked to biometrics and that doesn't work. Tried everything 20 times over the course of the last week. Please fully reset my access so I can see and change my paym...

MeganMighty by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New iOS app

I upgraded iOS app one or two months ago. The new app cannot display real-time data usage in usage summary. It displays the data usage on Mar 31 while today is April 20. The old app that I used last year always shows up-to-data data usage. I updated ...

SarahWei by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

SIM card

Hi I deleted my SIM card and I bought another eSIM and I was told to send a copy of the payment where do I send it 

Plss by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

A1 Forbidden

Trying to log into new account and get A1 Forbidden notification. Can't log in via app, not on website. Help?

jodyyp by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Technical Difficulty on the Manage Payment Method Page

When accessing my Public Mobile account, I clicked "Manage Payment Method" on the "Manage Subscription" page to enter the page to update information on my choice of payment method. Unfortunately, after arriving on the page to put in the information o...

Fr4s3rnold by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Locked out of my PM account

Trying to get in contact with an agent because I have been locked out of my account for 4 days and am unable to reset my password. I am in a constant loop of resetting my password and confirmation codes. 

Maggi by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.