Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Resolved! Horrible experience

Public Mobile website is by far the worst UX in my short career. Nothing seems to work. What a horrible waste of time. I could rant forever about this technology, but I do not want to get my blood boiling so I will drop this and any Telus related net...

Mlequo by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Locked out of account

Hi, I forgot my password and when I try to do a password reset it tells me that my account is locked. How do I fix this??

3456i765y4t3 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Log in issues

I cannot log into my account. I am permanently locked out

Helen77 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

Hello, When trying to see and change my plan I navigate to the change plan section of the self serve website. Once there I can not see current plan or options I could change to. When I click try out more options I get the following error: HTTP Error ...

PotatoMan by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Can't activate using my existing number

Hi there! I was a Public Mobile Customer, however, had been out of the country for 90+ days, and my account has gotten wiped (and I did not know this would happen, as my account was on Autopay and I just assumed it would be keep charging me because I...

simrah1998 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Phone Number change failed

I am trying to change my phone number but keep on getting 'Phone Number change failed' message.  I have been using existing number for close to two years now.  New number I am trying to get is from same region/city that existing number belongs to. Wh...

kashpublic by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

NEED TO RECIEVE MY ACCOUNT #

hi,  I am trying to port to freedom mobile - can you help me get access to self serve. It says i am locked out. Whenever i click on my account it says locked.

Samir4 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Changing plan - website doesn't work

How can I change my plan? The Public website is useless - nothing works, and Public's support is even worse! I log into my account and click Change Plan, but the page is useless. It tells me to "pick a ready-made plan below" and "compare it to your c...

Resolved! link phone numbers to one account

Hello,  I recently activated two sim cards under one email address.  I haven't gotten the welcome welcome for registration so I did it on my own for one of the numbers but I would like to link the second number to my online account.  How can I do tha...

Momma22 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't log in

My mom has a public mobile account but doesn't know what email she used let alone her password. She usually adds funds to her account using the phone and not by logging in. She wants to change her plan to something with unlimited minutes. Is there a ...

keitan by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Call history

Since October 2020, my Public Mobile Account will no longer exist ( changed the phone operator). How can I get access to my call history for the period of using Public Mobile? Thanks

OlekKrut3385 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Number Change

I have an account and I've had the same number for at least over a year.  I have tried to change my phone number today and it always says, "Number change failed."  How do I get a new number?

B20 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! My account was suspended when I tried to add US roaming...

Trying to figure out how to make U.S roaming work.  I made some payment to my account so it should have the balance for add-on. Somehow, the account is suspended and I tried to reactivate (every time pay min $1 to activate) but still showing suspensi...

TracyZhu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Cancelling autopay (no account access, no SIM card)

Weird situation.  My son recently went to the UK for a new job.  He was on a Public pre-paid plan for which I had set up auto-pay from my credit card (the guy at the PC Mobility Shop set it up for me since I was setting up several at the same time). ...

wprager by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Website maintenance?

Hi, looks like the self serve website is down for maintenance. Anyone know if this is planned maintenance and how long it will last for? I wanted to add some long distance minutes to my plan but depending on the length of the downtime, I may have to ...

harmonkardon by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Email

How can I change my email and can I have two numbers under one account?

CRoddick by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Payment Systems Issues

I am trying to re-activate all my family’s plans.  My mother’s plan changed and we never did it and when I attempt to top up, it says it is a $10 plan.  Was $25, but was showing as $40.  Would on,y let me top up $10.  It says there is money there, bu...

ernurse1972 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Cant login to self serve

Registered my phone in store and used my daughters email. She already used it for her account. She had her self serve email changed so I could keep using the first one. When I sign in it says email doesn't exist and if I try to register it say accoun...

JFentie by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! login disabled

I need some help, for some reason my login has been disabled.

pacman712 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Overcharged

I have an auto payment setting and lately the system deducts overpayment of $226.00 instead of the original plan cost that I have assigned to.   What to do to return the money to my bank account?

sultana by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payment problem

Good afternoon, I logged in today and tried to make a payment to top up my account. But I keep receiving that I already have enough funds, although my plan is suspended. Every time I try to go and check my plan tab I receive an error. Is anybody rece...

ShadowWarrior by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Trying to remove auto pay but can’t login to self serve

Hi, my phone was connected to my husbands profile and his email. We are both cancelling our accounts now because we’re moving. I’m trying now to ensure that auto pay is cancelled on my account because he’s already removed auto pay.how can I do this?

Linda19 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Loyalty program

Hi, just changed my plan and I noticed my loyalty program was not applied on my billing

shelby72 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.