Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Resolved! Set up face ID

I can login with my face ID, but my account and rewards account could not, how I can set up? Thanks 

Lehaha by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Need help changing my contact info

I have recently lost access to my email account associated with this account.  I need to help update my new email.  Also I can’t login to my account. 

stacycoutu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Cannot access My Account

I have tried to get into My Account. I have changed passwords as requested. I have done 5 authentification codes, each telling me I have been successful. But when I try to get into the account I get a page that says: Introducing My Account, Public Mo...

TSK by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Accessing Account

Hi, I need to access my account but I cannot access the email it is registered to.  How can I do this?

sthompson12 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Payment history colours for amounts

I do not know is it my laptop screen or my eyes but colours for amounts are not that clear.Debits are black (why nor red?) and credits are green or should I say sort of green as on grey background are not that visible.At least debits have minus sign ...

Meow by Mayor / Maire
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Bravos

Resolved! @Publicmobile

I lost my phone how can get the same number back 

Ahmedali36 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Account locked

Hello, I am just looking to restarting my cell phone plan that I am currently on. I made the payment on my credit card that Public Mobile automatically takes payments out of for my plan. Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it. I am looking forw...

Can’t get into my account

I need to cancel my account because I forgot my old email that I signed up with for this account. Someone please help!

abby_2287 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Data

Could Somebody tell me why when i am asleep at night and early morning my data is being used up?This ranges from 12 - 20 mb per day two different amounts at the same time, 

PaulBrum by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't Access Usage History

Hi there, the usage history I'm trying to access (Jan 2022) is outside the self-serve range.I believe I'm supposed to submit a ticket for the mods however doing so requires my account login to verify it's me. For whatever reason, this is not working....

swcheung by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Monthly data hasn't reset in self service

My plan renewed yesterday (first day of cycle is the 21st), but noticed this morning the 22nd that my monthly data in self serve still shows as being 100% used. I have some data bonuses accumulated so I was using them up until the plan renewed... jus...

jor123 by Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Incorrect info on new format pages

I have been in contact already with customer service regarding this. I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.On July 13th I changed my plan to the $15.100 outgoing minutes plan. To this very minute it shows I have used no minut...

messenabout by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! What gives?

PM has no app. Fair enough! But, when I try to use the same authenticators I use on Windows on my mobile phone, it rejects my password! I can easily get into my account and the community (as I am doing now) on my PC. However, when I go to the same UR...

musicollector by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Cannot Login To MyAccount For The Past Three Days

I have been trying to access MyAccount for the past few days and I am not sure why. I am using my proper credentials because if I put in false ones it says from email or password. Here is what I see... {"message":"Unauthorized"}I have tried incognito...

unathorized.png
jbenmorgan by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Total service disruption and locked out.

My account has been on auto-pay since I had it, all of a sudden this month, it doesn't auto-pay. Your website is completely broken. I have reset my password probably 15 times and it never worked, and now I am locked out. How does this happen, its 202...

TylerJohnF by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data counter incorrect on new site

 My plan renewed on the 19th and as your can see I've used about 50MB of data since then. The main data counter however thinks that I've used 2.8GB already, which I'm pretty sure is what I'd used up until my plan renewed at midnight on the 18th. Is...

Screenshot_20220721-102739.png Screenshot_20220721-102745.png

Resolved! Cannot get into account

My service is no longer working without warning. My account is not letting me sign in and attempting to reset my password via email and phone number just has the count down but no code sent to either. 

aw_mobile by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! The new "My Account" site 2fa has locked me out

So I look after my family's accounts, and my son always exceeds his plan and I have to log in and add money. So he tells me that his texing and calls aren't working any more and I go to log in... the site needs to send a 2fa text to authenticate. BUT...

zenanarchy by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Register an account

Hi there I need to register an account to pay for my bill tomorrow. I got my prepaid loadable card from a phone dealership and he didn’t tell me how to register an account to keep my payments going

Resolved! Public Mobile Improved Site

HelloI am unable to get into site to pay my bill.I get as far as the verification code which I receive via email but when I return to the site I am left in a circle to start the process all over. 

lpvallis by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! e-mail

How do I update the e-mail address on "My Account"

MikeMb1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Inactive email

The email that I use is no longer active and there is no change email option. I cannot login to my Account and pay for my plan. Is there anything that I can do?

Resolved! Billing and status messed up

My billing date is the 21st of the month. My payments have gone through every month with no issue, including today’s payment. On July 15th however an extra payment of double my monthly amount was taken from my Visa. Also when i log in to the self ser...

kkeanie by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Login

How do you login to cancel auto pay after porting number to different carrier?

Ejohnson22 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Incorrect Plan Info

I updated my plan under my account but when I log into the site on my cell it’s still showing my previous plan.  When I log into my account on a different cell it shows the updated plan.  Why am I getting different results under the same account?  Ho...

Usage History page - Filter problem

I saw couple members talked about the filter on Usage History and I seem to remember I didn't see all entries earlier, too. So I did an experiment.  Turn out , it is true, the filter Usage History page does not work 100% The filter on  Usage History...

softech_1-1658347199280.png softech_4-1658347697703.png softech_5-1658347730575.png softech_6-1658347786941.png
softech by Oracle
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.