Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Physical SIM does not work

Hello,I purchased a physical SIM for my iPhone 11 but it does not fit & register a SIM.I would like to just cancel the service & get my money back.I've already gone with another provider.

Manny12 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! 2 sim cards, 2 numbers?

Hello. I have an account with PM, but I'd like a second number. I have a phone that has 2 sim card slots. Can I just get another sim card, and create another PM account? I'm assuming yes, but want to be sure. 

TerryOh by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

(Error Code: XXX) once trying to activate a sim card

Hi There; I am receiving a wired code of (Error Code: XXX) when I am trying to activate a SIM card.I had an account in the past and am trying to use it again to activate my old SIM card. That would be great if you could assist. Thank youKasra

Kasra1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Activation Not Working

Trying to transfer to Public Mobile, got to step 6, but it won’t activate.  Had this same issue with my daughter’s phone last fall and a Public Mobile rep said the issue was on their end.  Now, I can’t get in touch with Public mobile to fix the issue...

MelissaCV by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Texting

Not receiving texts after recent sign up (yesterday).  Outgoing texts, emails and phone calls are working fine.

Ivan31 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

eSIM

I never got a QR code and it’s not working to activate my eSIM

Hayou by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to send or receive text messages!

Hi! My new Public Mobile SIM won't send or receive text messages. To get help with this I must log in to My Account, but this process requires I get a 6-digit verification code - VIA TEXT MESSAGE! So in order to get help fixing my problem, I must fir...

Alun by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

iMessage won’t verify public mobile number

I got a new phone and switched to public mobile, transferring a number from my previous carrier. The number seems to have transferred properly, but when I went to connect it to iMessage it has been attempting to validate for over 24 hours without res...

David1231 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! PUK code

I apparently need something called PUK code to activate my cellular data which isn’t working right now. I switched from bell. I was in contact with a customer support agent and I haven’t received any help or anything. Any ideas on what I should be do...

coopball2 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Anyone succeeded in using a US credit card to purchase a plan

Hello! I know there are lots of threads to discuss this topic. However, I still have no idea which way will work. I am currently in the US. Would like to use my US credit card to subscribe a plan. However, the zip code field only accepts Canadian zip...

bestofluck by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Trying to complete my activation

Hi all, I started subscription process though website, then at the end I donwloaded PM app to finish activation.The issue is that every time I try to login on the app it redirects to the login page again... I cannot finish my activation. No error mes...

daialeao by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Sms texting issue

Since porting 2 days ago, I cannot send or receive texts.I have reset network settings.apple doesn’t seem to be able to verify my ported phone number.how do I resolve this issue?never had issues before with previous provider.

IM121 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Transferring existing phone number

It's been over 5 hrs and my transfer is still incomplete. I responded to the transfer request from my service provider within 90 minutes. Not sure what to do next.My old sim card is still in my phone. I never got a prompt to replace it. Should I just...

JFL1 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Sim card never arrived - Link to customer support broken

My sim card never arrived and I have no tracking number to see what happend.  The email confirming my order 352250 said"It could take up to 7 business days for your SIM card to arrive. If you haven’t received your SIM card by then, please contact a C...

petered by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

port team phone number?

I am new to public mobile and since activation I am unable to send or receive text. I am switching back to my old carrier but I cannot authorize the transfer request because I can’t receive texts.Does anyone have the number to the port team? thanks!

KatFazle by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Stuck In Login Loop On Mobile App

Hello,I'm trying to activate my new sim card I received in the mail, and I'm using the Public Mobile App as instructed. When I'm trying to login to my account on the app, I enter my e-mail and password, I received the 2-step authentication code, and ...

BorisBago by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Error Trying to Activate Sim Card

Hello,I am trying to activate a new sim card I received in the mail today. When I tried doing it online, and I click on "Resume Activation", I get the follow error message WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.How do I activate my sim card?

BorisBago by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Reinitiate phone number transfer

I’m trying to transfer my phone number from Freedom mobile to Public Mobile and I accidentally deleted my Freedom mobile eSIM before the transfer was complete so I wasn’t able to authorize the text message.. Freedom told me all I have to do is contac...

Paulv999999 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Trying to port from Koodo, "Subscription Not Activated"

Trying to port from Koodo Postpaid and activate PM at the same time.Got an error "Subscription Not Activated" and to contact an Agent, which I did.But is this a porting issue or a PM activation issue? It feels like it might be the latter (like, did I...

ottawa by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Account Confirmation

Recently switched to PM and followed all the prompts for an eSIM.  I can no longer send/recieve SSM or text messages and cannot access the 6-digit activation code.  Please help.

Jay04 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unable to receive port number SMS

Created an account yesterday, was on an esim.with Fido, setup with esim on Public.I have outgoing calls and internet but no incoming.  I don't have access to my old sms or number because esim was replaced disabling the old.I can't login to my public ...

sdmzam by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.