Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 107 replies
  • 27 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 181 replies
  • 24 Bravos

sim card

i have payed for a plan and i have my sim card but it says my network is locked, my phone has always been unlocked im not sure what to do 

4moniquelima by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Data usage much higher than iPhone cellular data report

Hi all- I just signed up with PM a couple weeks ago for 1GB of data a month but I noticed self serve is reporting I've used 667MB while my iPhone's cellular data report is only at 101MB. FWIW I reset my iphone data statistics the day I switched over ...

novae by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't make a call to NWT

We're trying to call our son in Norman Wells, NWT.  We have the Unlimited talk to Canada & the US, but when we try to call him it tells us we don't have a funds in our long distance plan!  His phone number starts with 867.  Why can't we call him on o...

Barbiebd by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Port from Koodo

Good evening,I'm in the midst of helping my wife activate her new service with PM but saw that I need to request assistance to transfer her old number from Koodo.  What is the process surrounding this? Thanks very much

graciebrox by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Unable to Activate/Register

Hi there,  I am wondering if someone would be able to help me figure out how to successfully register. I have been trying all day and keep getting generic errors. I have tried different browsers and restarting my pc. Now when i type in my sim card nu...

Grant123 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

i am not getting incoming texts.

i tried rebooting, checking the apn, texting myself.... nothing doing. everything else on my phone is working.

gst by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

self start up

I bought a cell phone today its a unlocked on and i bought a public moible sim card i go though the process of setting up the sim card and plan then use my td visa depit card have the money in the accound but says there was a issue need to contact pu...

Resolved! Website Registration Error

Hello, I attempted to activate my SIM card last night, and was able to go through the entire process (including porting my old Rogers phone number) up until the payment processing page, where an unknown error occured. The website then appeared to be ...

Rhastaroth by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

unlocking corporate phone

@CS_Agent Hi I'm switching from my corporate phone with Bell to a personal one with Public (same device). I've been told that once the number is ported over, if Public requests the phone is unlocked, Bell will not charge the $50 unlocking fee that th...

ahamer by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Name displayed on other people's phone

OK, here goes. I'll try my darndest to include all pertinent information.I recently signed up with PM. All's well with voice, messaging and data. When I call some of my contacts, my number shows up on their screen as it's supposed to. BIG problem tho...

Phone.jpg
moegagner by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Prepaid $10 plan 30 days includes local calling unlimited ?

Hi can someone verfiy if the $10 30 day prepaid plan includes local calling unlimited? i know it has 50 nationwide minute.what about local minute i read somehwere it does but does not list on plan detail Thank you 

mooj1i by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payments

If I didn't top up my plan last month do I have to pay last month's and this month to have my phone working again?

Resolved! Transfer to Replacement Phone

Can I transfer my account to a replacement phone. If so, how do I do that?

Lab by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Help Pas capable d’envoYer de texto

J’ai un iphone 6 et je reçois les texto, je recois et envoie des apelle mais incapable d’envoyer des texto a mes amis quelqu’un peux m’aider a résourdre le problème? 

Majoe013 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Activated Sim over 3 hours ago still emergency calls only

It is 950pm now and I activated at 6pm and still no signal and it says emergency calls only, I resetted phone many times and re-inserted sim amny times too. Got emails saying it activated, but can't login to self-serve account, phone is unlocked.  Ca...

TheGx by Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Bravos

lost my email

I cant get into my email and can't remember what my password or user name  for my public mobile acct

robinbanks44 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! lost my phone number

hey, i hit back in my browser by accident and now i cannot select the phone number i was requesting. i guess that maybe your system has it internally reserved under my account so no one else can register it, but now i cannot continue with my own regi...

borromeo by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

No text but I can call out

Had a problem porting my number over, now I can call out but that’s all I can do at the current moment 

SonyaBedo by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Unlock code

Hi I just bought a phone online and check the IMEI number it is comparable but it is saying unable to register to network,I tried contacting previous carriers and they all say it's not through them it is a lg x power three and I believe I need to unl...

pothierjen by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Activation Problem

I completed Sim and Activation online form, but might have failed to provide correct Password or Pin from previous service provider.  Phone # has not transferred over.  How do I fix this?

langerjeffrey by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Registering issue.

Hello community,  I recently purchased a Public Mobile sim card and upon working through the registration I am coming to a roadblock with my credit card. I continue to get the message "Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ...

diyrooster by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How do I personalize a plan?

Hi I am wondering if I can personalize a plan to include the following 3 things for $30.00/month or less??:1. unlimited local/provincial calling 2. Unlimited text messaging3. Voicemail and call displayOr if this isn't possible, can I add unlimited te...

LittleZee by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

FAILED RENEWAL ! Very FRUSTRATED with PUBLIC MOBILE !

Hi all,  I am a new client to Public Mobile. Just renewed my husband's plan last week, but mine could not be renewed no matter what ! So it's passed SEVERAL DAYS that I have PAID for the service renewal but have NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE IT !!!By looking ...

kerstin by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.