Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Sim card

Hi i ordered a sim card recently that had a 5G special but never got it , anybody else had this problem ?

123hulk by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Transfer number from Telus Prepaid to Public Mobile

I was told there could be issues transferring my number from a telus pre paid plan to PM. Is there anywhere there is a tutorial instruction for transferring and does Telus close out my pre paid account or do I need to contact them?

Mark25 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Locked out of my account

I just activated my account 2 days ago and when trying to access my account it says I am locked out and to contact public mobile.  How do I do that and why am I locked out

Jason493 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! activation issue

I'm trying to activate my sim. Went through the pages. On the last page where I'm reviewing my information, I noticed my phone number was wrong, so I went back to fix it. Now the system is not recognizing my sim #. Help???

alilow by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

How do I get a refund

I accidentally paid twice and I need a refund asap for other bills 

Zaya247 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Help sim not working

I got a new lg s5 lg-h831 anf i put my sim in this phone that i had in my iphone but i cant get it to work can anyone help me with this please

Judelina by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Transfering number from prepaid koodo

@CS_AgentHi! I need some help I just made my account on Public Mobile and I want to transfer my old Koodo prepaid  number to use on Public Mobile number. But I got this error message when I put in my old number and check it's eligibility.  

Transfer.png
cow123 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

email address. for 2 sim cards ??

I purchased 2 sim cards recently ( with the bonus of 5G data to be activated  before June 16) i have registered 1 sim card under the eamil address: but I cannoe see if the 5G data was added yet: where would i see/check this ? I was in the process of ...

axk165 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Changing plans

Can you change plans anytime through the month or does it have to be done at the end of the 30 day period?

Pizzapans by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Payed for add-on to soon

How do I see if the payment did not go through. Need the add-on next week not now.

sandy123 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

No Sim Card error, can you create user account

I bought the SIM card from Koodo booth, but it does not work (I see no SIM card error. I tried tree different devices.) I am not able to use other sim card, because I am not able to create user account. To create user account I need to receive verifi...

boxone80 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Why is my Public Mobile SIM Card not working?

I've tried to enter the information, more than a dozen times now, to activate my Public Mobile SIM card I ordered through mail, and it is stating as invalid??? First, it seemed to time out, saying there was an error and the need to log out and repeat...

Roramir by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! INCOMING CALLS FROM OUTSIDE CANADA

With "Canada wide unlimited", am I correct in thinking I receive all such calls from outside Canada for free and with no limit to minutes?

Rck by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 18 replies
  • 2 Bravos

Bonus 3gb data removed.. Lucky ,bell to PM offer

I switch from lucky mobile to PM. PM offered 3gb bonus data. When  my plan got renewed bonus data was removed...sent message to moderate team but no sollutions yet. Is anyone having same issue?

S4u2875 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Puk code

I need my phone to work. Please tell me my code

dgt123 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

international credit card

Dear Sir/Madam, I've just received my SIM card.  But, when I was buying my plan on-line, I was informed that my international credict card is not accepted.  Therefore,  I'm unable to  activate my SIM card and choose phone number.   Is it possible for...

Tingyu by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! data reward

I ordered my sim card online on June 1st and it says I have a 5G data reward if I  activate it by June 16th. Do I have to do something to claim it or should I just wait?  

xxerinlixx by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't receive calls. I use other phone to call this number, it goes to someone else's voice mail.

Very excited about getting new SIM card and activated with a new number chosen from list provided (not ported from old number nor customized last 4-digit). It's been more than 12 hours. I tried to call this new number  with my another phone, it went ...

hencefore by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Was cut off my service today..????

Hello...l have Auto pre pay, and my date to pay is tomorrow, the 12th. Why was my service cut today? I could not text or make a phone call. Not impressed by this service at all. Yvonne

Yvonnelamanna by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Do the APN settings stay up to date?

So, my wife switched to Public Mobile today (yay!). But she can't get access to her data. And (after much research) with the ASUS Zenfone 4 Max you can't just switch it on the phone. So we have to do it manually through her laptop. I think I have the...

The_Stig by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Locked sim PUK CODE

So i bought a voutcher and created my account online, everything is paid for and my plan is already selected. I took my sim card and placed it in my phone its now saying at the top left that the sim is locked and to contact the carrier for a PUK CODE...

Ericrs100 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! interchange sim card between 2 phones

I registered and actived, my current phone is Moto G6 dual sim unlocked working fine, I still have my Samsung s7edge from Rogers and the unlock code, can I use my Galaxy s7edge and unlock it with same sim card?  Thanks in advance.......Don

500 extra minutes for $5

I purchased 4 of those this billing period. How is it 93 have been used, though I have not used all the minutes in my monthly plan? 

dlkerr by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Koodo prepaid transfer time

Hi, How long does it usually take for the moderator team to reply to a private message? Trying to transfer a number from koodo prepaid but no response on any message since yesterday. Thanks! 

dvanvliet by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Porting a business number and/or a toll free number

I've been on PM a few months and so far very happy.  In addition to PM, I have both a business number as well as an 800 business number.  Both were ported to VOIP through our regular wireless provider (not Bell) years ago but now I am semi-retired an...

lax50 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Number transfer from Fongo not working

Hello, I just received a text message telling me that Public Mobile is having trouble transferring my number from Fongo. I was told to go to Publicmobile.ca, click on Contact Us, and complete the SIM and Activiation online form. But I don't know if i...

kristenelyse by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.