Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Website Error

I just went to change my wife's plan to the $40 for 4GB plan and noticed the following omission:Looks like the number of days is missing. @CS_Agent

Capture.JPG
DL00 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Bravos

Resolved! Signing out of all public mobile marketing SMS

Hi everyone,  Is there a method to sign out of all public mobile promotional and marketing sms? I had been getting some sms about koodo promotions and was wondering whether there's a method to sign out. I would still like to be notified about the pla...

Cheetah24 by Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

transferring from a phone company

Hi,   Im switching out of Pc mobile into Public mobile for the $40 promotion plan. Although im having difficulties because i dont know how to do the switch. I dont want to buy the sim card and activate an account and then have 2 phone bills.  Can you...

Abeera by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Bravos

a question about pricing

I would appreciate some help understanding the pricing of my plan. In the "My Plan & Add-ons" page it says that my plan includes:Unlimited International TextUnlimited Provincial Talkfor $27 per 30 Days In the "Payment History" page it says:Jun 2, 201...

hanchan by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US Roaming and what is coming down the pipe

I just read through the detailed thread in the knowledge base section on US Roaming, which was very helpful. My question is does anyone have any idea when the MMS messaging will be a go in this add on. I know they said it is coming down the pipe, but...

JL9 by Mayor / Maire
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Is there a higher data plan over 6.5GB/Month?

Hey there Public Mobile family, I am currently looking at the $50/month Unlimited Canada-Wide, Unlimited International Text, and 6.5 GB Data (3G). I am choosing this plan, becuase it offers the MOST amount of data. I would prefer to have 16.5GB of  3...

BrandonBerner by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! zone restrictions

Just to confirm, as long as I have bars on my phone in Canada, I can make and receive calls without any zone retrictions right?

sahands by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Text

Just wondering if anybody else got a text from PM saying to switch to Koodo? Why do they want us to switch so bad??

Add on unlimited text

I just signed up for the $10 plan with PM less than a month ago.  The lady at Walmart said that I could add on unlimited texting for an extra $5 a month, but when I go to "add ons" this option does not exist.  Does anyone know how I can do this?

TeresaHawkins by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Add ons is the way to go

I think that with PM add ons is the only way to go because they do roll over and never expire until they are used up.——— For example if one selects the least expensive $10 plan for only an extra $8 will get you 200 additional long distance voice minu...

ohitora by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Calling into the US

Hello, I have recently transferred from Chatr to PM with a plan for talk & text to Canada & US. However, when trying to call into Puerto Rico (yes it is part of the US) I get an error message saying that I cannot make calls into this region... This i...

Alaf123 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can't Change plan, Why?

Hi, i wanted to change my old plan for the new $40/4GB promotion, and i cant seem to change it even thought i got funds in my account, can someone help me it would be very much appreciated

zeto514 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Confirm Correct Plan $40 for 4GB promo

Hi, I just signed up for the $40/4GB promotion and wanted to check if the person signed me up correctly or if I need to change this.  From the screenshot below the plan shows within the My Data & Add-Ons but does not show any of the other promotional...

Capture.PNG
slowpoke by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Change plan

Make my plan to 20$ unlimited please

Cam26 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US Roaming Issues - Help Needed

I am having issues with roaming in the US with calls being dropped, no text messages being received and no mobile data.  I loaded the US talk-text-250MB add-on on June 5th and it worked beautifully for 10 days. On June 17, I purchased the US talk add...

DanM1 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Thinking is changing over

Hi right now I am on a Rogers plan. I pay 47 dollars for 6gig  LTE data and like 500 min and 1000 texts.  I usually end up going over my data and pay a lot of overages which I s why  I wanted to switch. I was wondering if there are any good deals for...

Justlikeme by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Changing Plans before current expires, unable to do so

Hey, I'm new here, Trying to change my plan from the $10 plan to the $40 4GB plan via self serve. When I click the $40 plan, at the bottom of the page it says Top of Your Account, Change on Next renewal Date.I'd like to change my plan now.  How do I ...

Resolved! I just paid my next 120 days plan, but public mobile sent me this

Hey all,I just paid my 120-day plan yesterday. Then I got a msg from PM said its sister company KOODO has some promotion for 4G data for $40. So I am wondering if I switch to it, will I get my $120 payment for this cycle back? Thanks,

cozzy by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! How are overages treated in a plan?

For example, say I am on the $10 a month paly. I use all my minutes and texts. Does it autorenew or am I billed extra? If so, how much for voice and text?

surajdave by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Activating my plan

I've waited forever for a moderator to simply change my plan as my previous plan was expired. Can someone help me please

Doublerp14 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Can't change plan after renewal date. Please help! @Moderator_Team

I tried to change my plan from the $52 plan to the $30 with 500gb and topped up my account to the $30 but it will not allow me to change my plan.  I've tried many times to get it to work, but can't.  Can someone please give me some guidance on what t...

tiam1980 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US Snowbird Questions

I stay in the US four months per year, can I get a plan as follows, build your own 90 day plan, no talk, no text, no data, then add US roaming talk, text & data bundle every 10 days?Can US roaming be added at any time or only when the existing plan i...

capearc by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

LTE light (aka 3G speed) and WhatsApp calls?

So, with that tempting promo out there I'm considering making the jump up from my talk & text only plan, for which I have a data add-on which is on full LTE. I use WhatsApp (and with one particular person Skype) over data to connect with contacts ove...

US Addon Expiry Clarification

Just putting this out here so when I get the answer I can update the thread so other know.  I received a text last night at 9:02  Pacific  on 14 June which would be 1202 Eastern on the 15th, saying my US roaming addon would expire tomorrow.  We have ...

Changing plan

So I want to change my plan from the 90 day plan, back to a 30 day plan. It was due to be paid yesterday so has now been suspended as I didnt have time to get to the convience store and pick up a voucher. Anyways when trying to change the plan, to a ...

raab by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos
Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.