Get Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important Update: eSIM QR Code Now Included in Activation Summary Emails

Hi Community, We're happy to share some news that aims to make your eSIM installation process smoother and easier. As of June 15, we've started including an eSIM QR code in our activation summary emails. Why does this matter? If you encounter any dif...

Ck_PM by Public Mobile
  • 111 replies
  • 29 Bravos

Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

Hey Community, We are working very hard to resolve errors some of you are facing when logging in or creating a new ID. For Eversafe ID specific issues, our agents are currently unable to support a fix. Please hang tight until we provide an update.  I...

A_CX_PM by Public Mobile
  • 183 replies
  • 25 Bravos

Cannot Change Plan

Hey guys, I have been unable to change my account plan. I am on an older legacy plan from public mobile. I have tried to change my plan online through my account and it prompted me to dial 611. I dialed 611 and there was no option to change my plan f...

rpaugh01 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! 40 plan text

is it unlimited text as well?just states international

greg79 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Bravos

data addon

I am having a problem with my account it seems...I have 1gb of data included then added a data-addon of 1 more gb....so before the 1 gb in the usage page work “take data” from the main 1gb...then carry into my addon....now I got a warning that I had ...

roblackie by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Koodo offer

i am wondering if there is any offers to switch over to koodo i now there was one back awhile ago i was going to do it and then something happened.  is there any other offers out there right now

happy1911 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Plan change and rewards

Hi, I like to change my plan to a special offer. Before changing the plan I have some quick question.The rewards which I have currently will it be applicable in the new planI want to change it in the next renewal date is it possible and how to do it....

Out of province calls don't work anymore

I can't make a call outside of my area anymore. Local calls work fine. I'm pretty sure my plan use to have 200 minutes of calling time included, but doesn't seem to be there anymore. I tried adding the add-on for 8$ but it still doesn't work. What sh...

ericlandry by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US plans

Hi am going down to the US this monday will be back on Friday, was going to order the US roaming package but my plan renews on Nov 28th, will my roaming package carry over??  would like to know this before i head out Thanks

krzcnck by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US Roaming. No Data

I am in the U.S. Connected to the AT&T network. Can text, can talk, but no Data. I confirmed my plan was debited $20. Roaming is "on".  Help!

Waldguy by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Can't use data

Can someone help me here... Contacted mod few times seems to be not working on weekends or something... I paid ten bucks for the two hundred meg data add on and cannot use it... Please help!!!!! Thx...

rt345 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Resolved! Bonus

How long do the bonuses stay on your plan

Souky123 by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

change plan

how to change plan?   now I plan:Province-wide Talk $25 per 30 daysThis includes:Unlimited Province-wide Talk Call Display                 I WANT TO CHANGE $ 25/30DAYUNLIMITED  Talk Province-wide²UNLIMITED International Textand Picture MessagingVOICE...

linping by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Bravos

the long D doesn't work

I got a new account with 400 mins long distance, however the long D doesn't work. Can any customer service double check my account? What does "DO NOT USE INTL LONG D" means?   

IMG_20181124_015627.png Screenshot_2018-11-24-01-47-50.png
papalw33 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! International long distance add on

My monthly plan only got 50 minutes canada wild talk and I add on the $15 international longD.  If I made long distance phone call, would it cost my 100 canada-wild minutes?

helen_llw33 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Bravos

change plan

hello there, need to change the plan from $50 to $10

MUDASAR-ZAIDI by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! Can a KOODO Sim be used for PM

Was going to switch to Koodo and bought a Koodo Sim card.  After closer examining the details of the Koodo plans for my needs have decided that PM is the better choice. I originaly considered Koodo because they offer a $15 plan with unlimited texting...

Milk by Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Different plans introduced today

Hi all.  It looks like plans have changed again today.  Variation of the ones introduced earlier this week.  For example: Was $35 for 1.5 GB, it's now $35 for 1 GB plus 500 MB bonus with auto-pay.Was $40 for 5 GB, it's now $40 for 4.5 GB plus 500 MB ...

mcs11 by Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! US roaming add-on and plan auto-renewal date

Hi all, I'm planning on going to the States next month, and was going to purchase the 10 day US roaming add-on like I've done in the past.  Only this time, my regular 30 plan will renew itself while I'm down south. My question is, will the 10 day roa...

abmntx55 by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! New Plan pricing seems cheaper than existing plan

New to CommunityJust went onto my account and noticed that there are new plans being offered. I am currently on $120/90 day Canada wide talk, worlwide text and 3gb data. When I go to create your own plan the same comes up at $105. Did the prices go d...

Suzielou by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Bravos

Addon problem.

I have $26.00 left on my account...i can't get an add on for long distance calls. I need it.

duanecrain by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Moderator Response Time EXCELLENT

I would like to thank the moderator team for responding extremely fast. I messaged them regarding a porting number error during transfer @ 9:37am and they responded at 10:22am. 45 minute response time. I was told it could be days. Thank you @CS_Agent...

JoeFrankRoy by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 12 replies
  • 9 Bravos

Can not access my Data

I bought a new phone recently and lost access to my data. I have the same SIM card as I had previously. The new phone is an Asus phone. My daughter has the same issue.Thanks,

Ligongou by Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! 90 day data plan question

When 'building' a 90 day plan, there are options for 1.5 GB and 3 GB/90 days.Is this 1.5 or 3 GB TOTAL throughout the 90 days? Then there's, for example, 6+1.5 GB bonus. Does that mean 7.5 GB per 30 days, or again, a total throughout the 90 days?  If...

diya by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Bravos

25$ unlimited talk and text not working

So after being frustrated with unresolved problems with the $10 talk and text plan. I gave up and went with the $25 unlimited talk and text early renewal, even before my text and minutes was used up. Same as before, I am having problems. I can call o...

qcriderfan87 by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Bravos

New Plans coming soon!

I was just looking through the plan change options in My Account, and there are some new ready-made deals coming   I'm going to take one of them!  Already future-dated for December 7th!

Resolved! Cant make calls

When I try to make a local call it says you do not have a long distance add on @CS_Agent

ACurrie by Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Bravos

Resolved! How to tell if my current plan is 3G or LTE?

Hi,I've been using public mobile for a awhile, and I have a 3 month plan with the following details when i click into the "plan and add-on" tab:  This plan includes--6GB Data-unlimited international text-unlimited provincial talk My question is, how ...

Labels
Need Help? Let's chat.