cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why cant public have a phone service where u call and get an agent

jstorey72
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i have a 5 minute problem that has now turned into  a 16 hour problem because i this company wants to do is email or use some stupid robot  i dont want to use public any more  i have had **bleep** service  it seems that no one cares 

87 REPLIES 87

jstorey72

i did that but i will try it again thank you 

jstorey72

i did that 

first thing i did 

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you try as @Jb456 suggested?

Clear your internet history/cookie cache then open a browser in incongnito mode. Then go to this link to create your self serve account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@jstorey72 wrote:

yes they do i just called them  on my buddies phone so please dont say stuff you are not sure about 

Information officially provided by Lucky Mobile's website:

"Due to current circumstances, our Lucky Mobile customer service call centre is temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience but remain able to provide you with support through our self-serve tools. Accessing your account online is the fastest and most convenient way to manage practically all aspects of your services at any time you choose. You can access it here."

jstorey72

this is the problem when i go to set up my account.  and it say ti insert you phone number for step one i get this message  The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please clic  and i have not created any profile or account to go into manage my service  but its asking me to go to the email site. and the dumb mod i was talking to oh ill just reset you password but how can u reset a pass word that i have never had an account to in the first place 

jstorey72

this is the problem when i go to set up my account.  and it say ti insert you phone number for step one i get this message  The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please clic  and i have not created any profile or account to go into manage my service  but its asking me to go to the email site. and the dumb mod i was talking to oh ill just reset you password but how can u reset a pass word that i have never had an account to in the first place 

jstorey72

yes they do i just called them  on my buddies phone so please dont say stuff you are not sure about 

@computergeek541  When I click on the link that you provided above I get the following:

Screen Shot 2020-07-19 at 10.10.45 AM.png

@jstorey72 did you activate your SIM card instore or online? If you activated online, you created an account. If instore, clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to set yp your self service account. Enter the 10 digit pjone numner without any dasjes or spaces. Stay safe. 

@jstorey72 wrote:

lucky is a a way better service provider 

You should realize that currently, Lucky Mobile doesn't not provide any customer support via call centre either.

@jstorey72 

Clear your internet history/cookie cache then open a browser in incongnito mode. Then go to this link to create your self serve account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

One question however. You said you tried before. Did you get halfway through it and received an error?

jstorey72

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jstorey72 wrote:

Then have at it. You're not on a contract here.

When I was looking around a couple years ago, there was an agent that did say something about the lack of support. I thought...well I hardly ever use support with the big Telus. So I dismissed it as a concern and just a competitor gripe. And indeed, I've needed support all of once.

@jstorey72 

If that's how you feel than maybe you should consider that service. However you did join Public Mobile at that store. So if you can answer these questions we can try helping you.

Make/model of phone?

Plan you're on?

Detailed explanation of issue you're having? 

Danchvn

@jstorey72 Many people have received help from knowledgeable users here when they ran into issues. If you post the problems you are having with your service here we may be able to help you with it.

jstorey72

@jstorey72  welcome to PM.  So what's the problem? Thanks. Stay safe. 

@jstorey72  you haven't tried on these forums yet as this is your first post.

Normally you write your issue here and if we can't help we direct you to the moderators..

From what I gather on your first post you been talking to Simon the chat bot.

Can you please explain your issue?

jstorey72

no kidding i already new that 

jstorey72

i have tried but im always sent to some site i already tried  or given soime bull info 

edited by computergeek541: edited language as per terms of service of website

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jstorey72 Hi instead of complaining why not let us try and help what is the issue

@jstorey72  it's not a bad service you're actually on the Telus network as Telus owns Public Mobile. 

So can you explain the issue you're having so we can help you?

jstorey72

yea but no one told me that at the store where i bought the sim car  and decided to go with this crap service  if i was properly informed i would not have chosen this public crap. but people are given half truths 

Danchvn

@jstorey72 If you are willing to provide some information/details on the problem you are having with this service some of our community members will definitely try to help you.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jstorey72 This service is not for everyone if you don’t like to solve your issues online maybe it’s not for you 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

This is just how public mobile does things so we can all enjoy lower prices. It does state this on the main page before deciding to join this service.

What is your issue? Maybe we can help.

Need Help? Let's chat.