where do i get my pin number

nikomara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nikomara 

If you're looking for your voicemail pin, you can reset the VM password via your self-serve account

PM reset vm pin.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@nikomara  what pin are you talking about as there are many different pins. So you have to be a bit more specific so we can direct you properly.

If it's the 4 digit account pin that your made when joining. If you have an Android phone and it's the original one you used when joining you might be able to find the pin in sim card messages.

Open message app

Top right, middle or bottom click the 3 dots

Go to settings

Go to advanced

Go to sim card messages

Otherwise contact moderators.

If that's not what pin you want. Let us know what one you're looking for.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nikomara 

PM sent you text messages with your PIN # after your activation.  The first text message generated by PM just in case you did not provide a PIN #.  The second text message has the PIN# you provided during the activation process.

If you deleted your PIN# text messages from PM, your need to ask moderator for help.

@Anonymous wrote:

@nikomara wrote:

Which exact pin number are you looking for? For what purpose?

I was wondering that too. From the time that I started being a Public Mobile a customer, I've never needed my PIN for my main account.  I did use my PIN once to authenticate for a ticket, but that was only because I accidently locked myself out of the self serve account (for a second account). But, even if I didn't know the PIN, I could have authenticated in other ways.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nikomara wrote:

Which exact pin number are you looking for? For what purpose?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@nikomara wrote:

If you forgot your pin contact a moderator and they will be able to assist you.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.