cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what a pian, account suspend need help from mod urgent

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

a few weeks i have seen people have problem using the phone service when it is time to renew their new 90days plan, they have their autopay, however somehow autopay seems does not do the job. it did not automatic take payments from the credit card. so this is obvious the problem exits from a while now how come the person from the company who manage the payment did not notice that problem and try to pretend it to happen it again or never after a serval case has been happening continuing  and causes more works for mod and the customers? what a pian. please mod take look at it on my account thank you very much. it is urgent i need the phone to be up running soon. thanks again

12 REPLIES 12

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Cypm,

I've tried sending you a private message regarding your data, however your private messages are disabled. Can you please enable them?

- Can you make sure that your cellular data is enabled? This can be found through your settings --> cellular --> enable (depending on your device)

- make sure your APN is set accordingly. I invite you to visit this link http://www.unlockit.co.nz/mobilesettings/settings.php?id=1019 - you will find the APN for your device specifically with the instructions on the bottom left.

Let's keep the conversation going 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@CTse Be sure to turn on email notification of private messages as account resets will expire if not used soon enough. Check here if unfamiliar with that feature:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @CTse,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your self-serve account!

Feel free to send me your phone number as well as yout 4 digit PIN number (via private message), I'll look into it and reset the credentials 🙂

I look forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

CTse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi, my husband attempted to log in to set up auto payment. However after couple times attempted to log on failed, his account is now blocked. Please help to unblock his account and reset password. Thanks!!

Cypm

great thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Cypm

Can you reboot your phone now? everything should be working 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Cypm

hi dear 

as u told me to make payments which i did, the account doe not show as supsend anymore however i can not make any call please help me thanks 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Cypm

yes, we do accept American Express 😉

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Cypm

may i ask does you guys takes american express?

Cypm

just wonder i have started the autopay since the begining of this plan, so how come it did not automatic take the payments

i just do not want to pay twice if autopay took the payment and the account still show i own the payment  would that happen? i will do pay again to see if it works thanks

Hello @Cypm

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I see that your account has been suspended due to not having sufficient funds, is it possible for you to make a payment in order to reactivate your plan? The balance is currently $40 and your plan costs $120. 

Thanks,

Shazia

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The autopay system has been fixed, and if you are not changing your plan, there should be no problems at all.

I can not tell from your message if you're having a problem or not.  Are you experiencing a problem with autopay, or are you commenting on the issues of the past to see if they have been resolved?

Need Help? Let's chat.