Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to cancel my wife's account

starwood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

I have 2 phones.

I registered those phone my name & her name each.

and those are paid from my credit card automatically every month.

My my wife is now in oversea and will be back 1 year later.

I'd like to cancel her phone But, I can not remeber her account information even if I did it.

her phone number is 519-xxx-xxx. I will stop the payment of her phone bill from my credit card. Pls help me how it cancel the number.

Starwood, in Waterloo

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

3 REPLIES 3

As an alternative in case you are fairly certain that you want the phone active again in a year, possibly have some rewards building up on the account that you don’t want to lose, would like to not lose the phone number etc…

It is easy to switch the plan down to the lowest priced $15 plan to keep it going at a relatively low cost. But, is also possible to keep the account and number effectively in storage for as little as $15 for every 4 months but it does take some careful attention to the account to accomplish this. More details on this if there is any interest.

AE_Collector

@starwood 

As mentioned above, you will need to remove autopay/your credit card information to cancel your wife's account.  

Either access your wife's self service account.  If you can't, you will need to contact CSA and answer some security questions to access account. 

If you know your wife's PIN for her account, you can dial 611 from her phone/SIM card (if you physically have SIM card) or call 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone and follow prompts to remove credit card.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@starwood 

You need the email address registered to her account to log in.

Then use the Forgot Password link if needed.

If you can't remember any of these info, you'll need CS help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Note: If you can cancel the payment of the plan in her account, the account will be closed (deactivated) after 90 days and the number will be gone automatically.

Need Help? Let's chat.