cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail problem

car23888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for asking, my phone has been set up for a couple months now. just today though I am unable to access my voicemail. whenever i dial my own number or the VM number the call is rejected as being long distance and public mobile mssg says I  need to buy a long distance add on. Any help is appreciated. Even  when I edit the numbers they revert back to 1+ format. 
This not an issue until today. I have an android device
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

car23888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your help guys! I got the 500 min add on. Everything back to normal Robot Happy

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@car23888 wrote:

thanks for asking, my phone has been set up for a couple months now. just today though I am unable to access my voicemail. whenever i dial my own number or the VM number the call is rejected as being long distance and public mobile mssg says I  need to buy a long distance add on. Any help is appreciated. Even  when I edit the numbers they revert back to 1+ format. 
This not an issue until today. I have an android device
Thank you

What plan are you on?

if it's the $15/100 outgoing minutes you might have depleted your minutes. If you log into self serve and the minutes xx/100 does not show on the overview page, you have used them all. Buy the $5/500minutes add-on to tide you over until renewal, all unused minutes of the add-on will carry over until you need them again, they are yours until used up, whereas your plan minutes will reset on renewal day..

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@car23888 

Which plan are you on?  Are you able to call other numbers?

If you are on the $10 or $15 plan, is it possilbe that you ran out of minutes?  

Bethn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried holding down the number '1' to reach your voicemail?

Do you have any minutes left on your plan? Calling voicemail deducts from plan minutes. 

Need Help? Let's chat.