cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

understanding my payments and charges

whatsgonewell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why did I get this  $25 charge when I started the plan -- in fact what is the $75 credit for

90-day plan/Forfait de 90 jours   $25public mobile chargespublic mobile charges

6 REPLIES 6

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@whatsgonewellJust another question to clarify.

You have a 90 day plan but only 3GB. Are you aware that the 3GB are for the entire 90 days and not per month? There is a lot of misunderstanding in this.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If anyone stumbles upon this thread and is curious about their transaction history, I broke it down in quite a bit of detail a while back:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Thanks for the excellent explanation... and so quickly. I'm so impressed and grateful.

No problem. And congrats to the $25 referral credit.

whatsgonewell
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for the excellent explanation... and so quickly. I'm so impressed and grateful.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@whatsgonewell wrote:

Why did I get this  $25 charge when I started the plan -- in fact what is the $75 credit for

90-day plan/Forfait de 90 jours   $25public mobile chargespublic mobile charges

PM billing is confusing that is for sure.  So  your plan is $135 for 90 days.  What PM is saying is the cost of your plan is really $210 and signing up with a talk text and data plan they are crediting you $75/90 days.  The $25  is a credit you would have received when you signed up as that must have been the last time the $25 referral bonus was running.  Your next topup (if you don't earn community rewards) will be $135-$6(autopay rewards)-$6(autopay that they can't credit you on your first payment)=$111.  After that every 90 days (without further rewards you will be paying $129/90 days.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978

It is indeed sometimes confusing when looking at the payment transactions.

You need to read from the bottom to top. 

You uploaded the plan cost $135 as that is what it costs.

Then the separate plan features are deducted ($25+$90+$65+$30=$210)

Because you chose a plan with 3 features it gives you a discount of $75 to bring down the plan to $135

If the "3 Choices" feature was after the plan features it would be better understood why the credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.