cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to make calls

RhondaL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I tried to make a call a voice says that I do not have 'talk" in my plan but that is incorrect. How do I fix that?

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RhondaL wrote:

When I tried to make a call a voice says that I do not have 'talk" in my plan but that is incorrect. How do I fix that?

Which plan do you have?

If you have the $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes, check your minutes usage line on how minutes left for the current cycle.  If you do not see your usage line, you used all your minutes for the current cycle.  You can purchase the $5/500 minutes add-on.

Try call a toll-free number.  If it works, this confirms that you had used all your 100 minutes for the current cycle.

If you still have minutes left, restart your phone and test the call again.

If restart phone failed to get your calling working again, you plan may not been provisioned correctly, adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your plan again.

Good luck.

Have a better and better days!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaL Are you using 25$ plan or hire? If yes, just restart your phone and add +1 in front of the number your are calling. If not, you probably ran out of mins. You need to buy 500min addon via self-service account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaL Hello if you have the $15 plan and you were out of minutes you can buy a $5.00  500 minute ad on it stays on your plan until it’s all used up

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaL you may have dialed an incorrect number. Try adding a 1 in front of the number and to all your nunbers in your address book. Are you on one of the Canada wide plans? Thanks.  Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RhondaL wrote:

@RhondaL  If you are on a limited talk plan ($15) it is possible that you have used up all your minutes. If you are on an unlimited talk plan check the number and try it again or try another number that you know works.

When you dial 611 what happens?

Need Help? Let's chat.