cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to activate my account

Allanwc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My account was temporarily suspended so I change my plan online and paid but still no service.. I called 611 and says I have a balance but . Online it says deactivating date is July 6 so I'm confuse to what to do the get my service back.
11 REPLIES 11

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Allanwc,

I have replied back, please check your inbox. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Allanwc

I just sent the info you needed

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Allanwc

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Allanwc

Hi

The funds are in the account since yesterday and I changed the plan but it still showing the old plan and it says it's suspended still. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
@Allanwc The error in deactivation date is a known bug. Still, best to have it repaired.

Meanwhile, add the necessary funds to your account so it can be activated by a moderator. After you've done that you could try logging back into your account, select change plan, pick the plan you want and click activate now.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Allanwc

Thank you 

@Allanwc wrote:

Hello

Okay I found on the screen that the plan expires June 6 which understand but deactivation date is July 6 but I thought it deactivates after 90 days.

That must be wrong. I am tagging PM staff member who will check your account tomorrow. 

@Shazia_K

Allanwc

Hello

Okay I found on the screen that the plan expires June 6 which understand but deactivation date is July 6 but I thought it deactivates after 90 days.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

When it was temporarily suspended, was the service working fine? When was your renewal date? 

Allanwc

I tried rebooting it and still no service. I called 611 and its says it's temporarily suspended but there's a balance which I use to pay change my service. 

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try to reboot your phone and check again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.