cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer phone # from Telus to PM

remekkl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I moved my phone # from Telus to PM  on  Wednesday, purchased new SIM card... but instead of Telus # , WOW Rep inserted my home # to PM system...what next

3 REPLIES 3

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@remekkl wrote:

I moved my phone # from Telus to PM  on  Wednesday, purchased new SIM card... but instead of Telus # , WOW Rep inserted my home # to PM system...what next

Hi @remekkl 

You'll have to contact Moderator_team to get this sorted out. Please note that response varies up to 2+ days.

Please mention that "WOW rep put wrong phone number in port request". Hopefully the Moderator can get back to you before the port request is complete.

Meanwhile you can also contact the provider of your home phone to possibly put a stop on the port request.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@remekklIf I am understanding you correctly, the representative at Wow ported (ie moved) your home number to Public Mobile instead of your Telus cell phone number? What happens when you call your home number? Does your home number still ring? If so there is still a chance for you to contact to moderators to stop the port.

Need Help? Let's chat.