cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

things are getting better

seltaeb1956
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just by the look of the post's on the board, things seem to be coming back to normal, so I think we all owe a big Congrats to all the Mods, and senior people on here for there help the last 3 weeks.....

23 REPLIES 23

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Right now it is, unfortunately, the wait times are getting a bit better. Last week I was seeing a lot of people waiting over 2 weeks, it's getting a little better.

mdefina
Things are not getting better. Still no incoming calls since Nov 17. No one has responded by pm , post or twitter. Why bother to ask again when they ignore you? Worst customer service of any company in my life. @Shazia_K

xxJDxx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Don't worry my tags don't seem to help, but I try anyway. I just tag when I see people waiting way to long, unfortunately there's lots of those people. I don't think you go to the back of the line when you send a new message.

Yea, like I said, just a thought. Seems like the people waiting the longest often say they've sent multiple messages. 

Rockdaddy22
Don't worry my tags don't seem to help, but I try anyway. I just tag when I see people waiting way to long, unfortunately there's lots of those people. I don't think you go to the back of the line when you send a new message.

Rob99

OMG,

So what about those who resubmit PM many times and start threads to whine and complain, and Voila! they get helped.

And what does it mean when a Senior/ActivePoster user tries to help another user my TAGGING a Mod?   What does that mean?  Will the user get help faster?  Will the user get pushed to the back of the line?

Rockdaddy22
Possible I guess. Was this email or private message?

xxJDxx

Just a thought, but it seems like the people that have been waiting the longest are the people who continue to resubmit their issue over and over. I sent ONE private message and recieved help about 6 days later. Is it possible that everytime you resubmit an issue you get moved to the back of the line?

anneh14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Please help, we've been waiting over a week on a new activation. No porting necessary. We've sent private messages to the moderators but no response. Cannot do anything on the phone but when the sim card is in the phone it states public mobile. The account has been created and a charge on the credit card. Please help. Thanks

jdodd1079

I had no issue from porting, but when the mods helpfully changed my plan to the special (which for some reason was showing up when I ported my husband's phone, wasn't available when I did mine right after).  Unfortunately once I was changed to receive the deal, my call in/call out stopped working and I haven't been able to take and receive calls since.

I have PMd, tagged, tweeted, created a service request,

I'd love to start bragging again soon about my service!

zhijee
Actually I don't even know if that porting process is legitimately taking in the right info because I ended up getting someone else's phone number ported over onto my Public Mobile account. Even if I had entered the wrong number in the porting section, the account number should've been wrong and denied me from porting. Had calls coming from Poland and the actual owner of the number call me until I had to port onto an unused number because I didn't want to inconvenience both myself and someone else. Now I have a phone that only communicates with Telus network numbers and lost my original number.

Getting better? Hopefully the Nov 17 registrants are up in line next :(.

Rockdaddy22
@aphantom I would only start counting from the day you sent your first message, when was that?

Rockdaddy22
I recommend using only account numbers. The real key is, making sure the the info is CORRECT.

@Ionut wrote:

Man no Jokes. I've moved 5 People in less than half hour. From my smartphone.  It's so smooth so fast. 

If you had Old acc no#IMEI, pin from the previous company there's no way which you can have issue.

I wish next time MOD will inform better customers of how to do it

Been looking at Mod post and they say that you can transfer your number with just one of the 3 things which i mentions above which is wrong. That might be one of issue with porting.

Must be on the Public mobile page of "how to port' to help people having a smooth tranzition and not deal 3 weeks with issues.

You are incorrect, you can port with only one of those pieces of information.  I did three phones with just an account number 2 from Rogers and one Koodo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

aphantom

they are? then why am I still waiting for help for a port that was submitted on 11/17? THAT many people have waited longer than 11 days?

mohammedessam
@Mint
You will eventually hear back from the modz
Just be patient

ryanwoo
Getting better? No, not at all. We are just tired to complain. And no help even complain.

Mint
One message on the forum
One ticket via their support system
One tweet to their twitter account
Zero responses

xxJDxx

@Mint wrote:
Still haven't had any response from a mod and I ported 10 days ago

How did you try to contact them? Did you send one message or multiple messages? 

Denwong
It's almost my 8th day still no response
Help me mod please

Mint
Still haven't had any response from a mod and I ported 10 days ago

i also ported only using my Koodo account number (and a different e-mail address) 

xxJDxx

I was able to port using only my old account number. No IMEI or PIN required. 

Also a MOD finally got to my PM today and got me switched over to the promo plan. So all is well. 

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Man no Jokes. I've moved 5 People in less than half hour. From my smartphone.  It's so smooth so fast. 

If you had Old acc no#IMEI, pin from the previous company there's no way which you can have issue.

I wish next time MOD will inform better customers of how to do it

Been looking at Mod post and they say that you can transfer your number with just one of the 3 things which i mentions above which is wrong. That might be one of issue with porting.

Must be on the Public mobile page of "how to port' to help people having a smooth tranzition and not deal 3 weeks with issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.