cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the $10. text/talk 50/50 plan

vivabear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I searched a bit but still have questions. would the unused minutes/texts roll over?or clear off every month cut off date? I assume not but just thought to ask.

Also whats the rate if over the limites? or just the phone simply stop working?

Many thanks. I am currently switched to this plan and both could happen depends on situations. It will be nice to get a clear mind of what I have.

9 REPLIES 9

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smartin yes it does

smartin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does this plan qualify for $2 auto top up bonus by credit card?

MBT

The others did a great job answering this.

Felixbthe1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No,the text and minutes would not roll over as they generally don't with a pay as you go monthly contract.I hope this answers your question,cheers

Triton72

The best thing to do is just purchase the add on minutes so you never run out. I added 200 minutes on and they have rolled over for 5 months now. There would be nothing worst than running out and you have an emergency. This will prevent that.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you click on "My Account" (top right corner) and log in, you will see how many minutes and texts you have left.

LEGO

@vivabear 

1) Minutes do not roll over

2) Phone simply stop working, but you can purchase a Long Distance add-on to continue making and receiving calls

FYI, Calls to voicemail will deduct from in-plan minutes

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vivabear, the included minutes and text do not roll over.  So use it or lose it.  Once the minutes and text are used up, the service would stop.  This is how prepaid works.  There is an option to buy non expiring add-on minutes that do roll over.  Unfortunately at this time, there is no option to buy non expiring add-on text.  I have seen reports in another forum that the US add-on text work in Canada.  The US add-ons are timed and so it is not a very good option for adding text on an ongoing basis.

jp2

The unused minutes and texts do not roll over. Only add ons roll over.

It will just stop working when you run out. There are no overages. 

Need Help? Let's chat.