cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swicth from wifi to pm data dont work

superbaby52
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

its seen when out my home and switch to my data from here it doesnt work..i have to restart phone to make it work...at home i got wifi.so when i go out i change pm data...i wonder why it does this..after restart all is good...just wondering if anyone else has this problem/

7 REPLIES 7

superbaby52

oh i see you wrote update to to verify....i should chck that out. thks for all your help.

superbaby52

i got a smartphone brand sky...it work fine for telius.it says connect when i leave my wifi area..so i turn on my data frpom pm.its says connected but dont work all the time.i have to retart.but i am planning anyways to give this phone to my grandson and  get a apple or iphone.thks for your help

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@superbaby52, the phone should auto switch to Mobile data when WiFi disconnects.  What phone/software are you using? 

superbaby52

well it just start this problem.my smartphone is only 6 months ols.all was fine with my other company.but i will try another cell andd see thks...

@superbaby52 wrote:

i sometimes cant call sometimes it say no cellulaire reception..i have to restart....its  been good until yesterday..my bill prepaid aways...

You can ask multiple questions in one thread you know.  Again this is really starting to sound like a hardware issue and not a network issue.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

superbaby52

i sometimes cant call sometimes it say no cellulaire reception..i have to restart....its  been good until yesterday..my bill prepaid aways...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@superbaby52 wrote:

its seen when out my home and switch to my data from here it doesnt work..i have to restart phone to make it work...at home i got wifi.so when i go out i change pm data...i wonder why it does this..after restart all is good...just wondering if anyone else has this problem/

This sounds like more of a hardware issue.  What phone are you using and it is currently upto date with the latest updates?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.