cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so my phone broke, I wanted to put my service in a different phone but I need a new sim card

xbryan1989x
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so my phone broke, I wanted to put my service in a different phone but I need a new sim card
and I can't get a sim card because i need to "register" and I can't register since they send a code to my phone , but MY PHONE DOESNT WORK!! 

it seems that im trapped in a endless loot of misery with this company ,  please help

if anyone can help  please email me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks for your time

edted by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

7 REPLIES 7

Public Mobile is now shipping the new Tri-Sim, whis is 3 sizes in one, Regular, Micro and NanaSim

@xbryan1989x,

As stated by Public Mobile :

All SIM card replacement orders will be processed within two business days, but it may take up to 7 business days to receive your new SIM.

xbryan1989x

Yes I sent them an email.. Just waiting for their reply now 
hope they can solve my problem as soon as possible 

Thanks again for your help 🙂

@xbryan1989x,

I see. You just have to ask for a replacement SIM card as I explained in my previous post.

xbryan1989x

my SIM card along with me old/broken phone were lost on my last move, i need a new SIM but thanks for the replay im going to try getting a new replacement

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@xbryan1989x,

The fastest way to be UP and RUNNING is to cut your actual card to the size of your new phone.

You need a SIM card cutter. Some Koodo shops will do it for you for free !

You can also ask for FREE replacement SIM card here :

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Need-a-replacement-SIM-card/m-p/1192

Need Help? Let's chat.