cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve no phone for month!!

kristamac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Payment taken account active yet i havnt had a phone since the pay period changed plus i wasnt receiving my password reset emails so its taken me this long to get support
8 REPLIES 8

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Patrick5

Your question has been already answered by me and other users in you original post 😉 http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Call-history-2015/td-p/77208

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Patrick5
Saray, please how come you can't show me how l can retrieved my call history

Patrick5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kristamac has @Saray_O been able to resolve this for you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

For future reference, if you're experiencing an issue, post the details onto Community and a moderator will get you fixed up. I've found it's the easiest and fastest way to get the help you need.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@kristamac i had a issue similar to.
I wasn't able to access my pm acc after I schedule a new plan and i made a topic about that.
I had to remove auto pay.
Then to wait till the last day before renewal and send a message to PM on Facebook.
After this the plan has changed and i activated auto payment again.
I've stayed like that for over a month but now I know.
Do not try to make a plan change during the period of your plan, do as i told you above and you will be fine.

kristamac
Pm sent

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @kristamac

I'm sorry for this inconvenient. Could you send me a private message with your phone number and a brief explanation of your issue? 

Thank you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.