cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registered my account

holden2021
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

why does it show to invalid when i registered my account?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

holden2021

i had renew my password! i got it! thank everyone!

@holden2021 wrote:

i had activated my sim card . I want to rigister my account , but when i enter my phone number, the system prompt "invalid or had registered and forgot pass word'. So, i didn't remenber that i had registered.

Hello @holden2021 ,

So did you get past the payment section and was your credit card charged?

If yes, then insert your SIM and see if you have services.

If no, then you did not complete the activation.

Try clearing your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito mode. It may be better if you also wait 50 mins to clear the SIM from the system as it may have locked, but it will reset.

@holden2021   I'm not quite understanding your question/issue, sorry.  Are you saying you're unable to log into your online self serve account?  That account requires whatever email you used for registration to be entered as your username and your password. 

If you've forgotten the password then you need to submit a ticket to moderators by clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen for a password reset.  You can also click the envelope icon top right and send a private message to Moderator_Team for a password reset.  Usually the reset email arrives within minutes and has a 2 hour expiry, so check your email inbox often including the junk folder.

holden2021

yes, i activated on line

@holden2021 wrote:

i had activated my sim card . I want to rigister my account , but when i enter my phone number, the system prompt "invalid or had registered and forgot pass word'. So, i didn't remenber that i had registered.

If you activated your SIM card through the PM site it would have created a self-serve account for you.  If you activated at a retailer that is when I believe you would then need to create your self-serve account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

holden2021

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@holden2021 wrote:

why does it show to invalid when i registered my account?

Thanks

@holden2021, going to need a bit more information.  Is this when you are trying to register a self-serve account?  So you have an active line or are you trying to activate one now?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.