cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code valid but didn't get $1 off & new customer $10 off when I activated my phone today

megan66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I had a valid referral code but I didn't get $1 off & new customer $10 off when I activated my phone today at the store.

I ended up paid $10 SIM card Plus$40 for my month plan.

Please advise how I can get my $10 dollars back for the SIM card, and $1 dollar off?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

megan66

Yay, I do see they adjusted my bill just now.

Thank you!

megan66

"Thank you for activating with Public Mobile. You've received a $10 credit........"

Got message Today At 12:00 PM. 

Thank you Public Mobile Referral Program!

And while you paid the full $40 plus tax to get started, assuming you selected Autopay going forward you will get the $2 back soon as a credit and another $2 credit for your next Autopay renewal.

Terry

@megan66 wrote:

Hi 

I had a valid referral code but I didn't get $1 off & new customer $10 off when I activated my phone today at the store.

Please advise how I can get my $10 dollars back for the SIM card, and $1 dollar off?

Thanks

As mentioned, $1 off is for the act of referring someone That's what you would get it you send a new person Public Mobile's way.   Either way, neither rewards nor the $1 credit get applied against your first payment.  The first 30 days is regular price.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@megan66 

Your friend, the referrer, will get the $1/30days as long as you are staying with PM.  No one time bonus $10 referral credit.

You, the referee, will get one time $10 referral credit within 72 hours after activation.  No $1/30days referral reward.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@megan66 wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

The person who referred you will get the $1 off, you will not. Your $10 "sign up with referral" credit will show up in your account within 72hours, often it's overnight.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@megan66 wrote:

Hi 

Thanks

If you were referred by someone, you'll get $10, but $1/30 days is for the person who referred you.  The referral credit can take 1-3 days to be applied to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.