cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real service

maxneon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why does this phone company as they want to call it not provide real customer service? and I don't agree to term of use for this program but am forced to agree just so I can start a ticket but now can't even find where to start a ticket. Typical Telus hiding from dealing with issues  

10 REPLIES 10

@Spudster 

My guess the answer is NO. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 1.32.50 PM.png

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you really have cell service here with public mobile,  @maxneon ?

Why would you if you didn't want to deal with online only service?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@maxneon  You're talking to 6 real people right now lol. 

If you don't want to provide further details regarding your issue. Simply contact moderators who work for PM and they'll get back to you.

Standard response time is 24/48 hours but usually quicker. Keep an eye out on your envelope at the top of these forums. That is your inbox and where they will write back to you. (Sorry no phone calls to them all online)

Since you appear to be a bit agrivated I'd suggest instead of opening a ticket through SIMon the chat bot (which will upset you more) Simply click link below and write them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year!

@maxneon wrote:

I want to talk with someone  not this online deal

Then I suggest you find a different prepaid program that offers in person help. You can try Telus prepaid and you can call them...but expect $2 per call. And chances are you will never need help unless ............

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@maxneon wrote:

Did you not read the homepage when you signed up?

Our support is all online.

Having online support means more money in your pocket and less waiting on hold. We call that a win-win.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

They don't hide that all service is online, @maxneon 

Truth be told, following @Triguy & @Jb456 comments, my experience is you may get even better options through user feedback than thru Moderators assistance. 

Moderators are only necessary for things users cannot access or change certain things on the account.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maxneon  "I want to talk with someone  not this online deal"

Sorry that is impossible here. Unfortunately you must switch providers if you wish access to a call centre. 
Try Koodo if you hope to port out your number if your account is suspended. 
Good hunting. 

maxneon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is a third tier provider so all support is done online.  Most problems can be resolved by posting to the forum.  If you can't get a resolution then you need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@maxneon 

It's stated on the main website before you join that all support is online. Maybe PM is not for you.

What is the issue you're having?. If you can list the issue without providing personal information we may be able to assist you.

To reach the moderators who are CS support and work for PM and can see your account you can reach them via two methods.

Simon.JPG

  

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.