cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re my phone plan

goodmaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning so the plah that i chose is $50 a month Canada wide and US with 8g of data but when i make a local call i get a message stating that is not part of my plan so what plan of publicmobile that would give me long distance and local calling with Data. your help is greatly appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

@goodmaca wrote:

So I I have communicated a bit today and I have never been with public mobile up until a week ago and I just ported my number over to the $50 plan and I am getting local calls and calling out locally. So I understand there could be a glitch. I would like to get this resolved. I take it I have to communicate with a web master. Thanks

Did you write to the moderator?

goodmaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I I have communicated a bit today and I have never been with public mobile up until a week ago and I just ported my number over to the $50 plan and I am getting local calls and calling out locally. So I understand there could be a glitch. I would like to get this resolved. I take it I have to communicate with a web master. Thanks

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@goodmaca wrote:

Good morning so the plah that i chose is $50 a month Canada wide and US with 8g of data but when i make a local call i get a message stating that is not part of my plan so what plan of publicmobile that would give me long distance and local calling with Data. your help is greatly appreciated.

I read that lost/stolen trick can sometimes fix it.  If not, you have to contact moderators to have them reset everything on your account to make it work.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@goodmaca 

Is this a new activation?

Or did you switch plan on an existing line?

It seems others have experienced similar issue when they switched from province-wide calling plan to one of the canada-wide plans.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/After-a-whole-afternoon-s-trying-I-stil...

In this case, there seems to be a system glitch. And a moderator needs to fix it for you.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@goodmaca wrote:

You may try dial 1 xxx-xxx-xxxx for local call.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@goodmaca wrote:

If you dial 1 to start your call does that complete your call ? There's no additional costs for your calls to Canada or US, so give this a try and let us know if it works for you. Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@goodmaca wrote:

You have the good plan for local calls!Smiley Happy but if it doesn't work you need to write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. They will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.