cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

re: Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Moderator_Team

I am wondering why the announcement thread for this promo has been made private.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Internal/Get-a-25-Credit-for-You-and-Yo...

It simply comes up as "Access Denied...".

Does anyone know? I have not seen this for any other promo. The threads are still there for them even after they have expired. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: re: Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@pm-smayer97 I think the promo has ended, has it not?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Re: re: Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Yes it has. That is the point... the thread for no other promos that have expired have been removed, but this one has. Seems odd.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Yes it has. That is the point... the thread for no other promos that have expired have been removed, but this one has. Seems odd.

@pm-smayer97 maybe that's the new way forward?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

I guess no one at PM is willing to address this question... par for the course...

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why would they address your question. You didn't direct it to any mods  nor should you  Promo is ended..  I see no reason to even wonder about it. 

GC 

MacMe

Maybe they did it to avoid confusion. As GreatCanadian said, why didn't you message a moderator if you wanted an answer directly from PM?  

GreatCanadian

And you marked your own post as a solution. Well done!

GC

dna2016

@GreatCanadian, if you ask me seems like @pm-smayer97 is trying to game the system with these useless questions.  Not the first time @pm-smayer97 selected their response as a solution, they did that in their last posting as well, which was also somewhat of a useless question.

Watoko

@dna2016, they don't get far, don't worry.

But what I HAVE noticed, is that PM seems to have removed all the threads regarding the $40/4GB price increase. They used to be listed under the "Top Bravoed Posts" section (as they had like 40-50 Bravos). While I do appreciate a little clean up once in a while, removing all that from public view is a bit shady...

EDIT: My bad, I noticed the "Top Bravoed Posts" only lists threads from the past 6 months. I can't believe it's already been half a year since this whole fiasco!

Need Help? Let's chat.