cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Plan Expired "

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is it normal to see under Self Serve > Account Status >   Plan Expired 

This declaration by PM system is showing the day before Auto-Pay would be  accomplished. 

The service that I've never been notified by messaging,  not successful !

Also chkd usage page and note   all 3 formats are "Active". 

I only dropped by to chk out a upcoming holiday free data plan offering,

so maybe this is  normal for the system to prematurely state, "Plan Expired"

Thanks for any info.

doug c

10 REPLIES 10

@Pstone wrote:

But why is this normal? I’m on autopay, so it’s alarming to see your plan has expired.

That's the way Public has it set. Only they know.  It also says to disregard if enough balance is there or if you're using autopay. You can pay manually if that before it's due if that helps.

Pstone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But why is this normal? I’m on autopay, so it’s alarming to see your plan has expired.

@Pstone wrote:

So I also have the same issue today when I logged in the day before top up, it says my plan expired.  I understand from these posts that this is normal.  It won’t let me claim the holiday gift.  I went to purchase add-ons, but it won’t let me proceed.

Yes, it is a normal status during renewal. Your phone services should still be working. Wait until tomorrow when renewal is complete to claim the holiday promos.

Pstone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I also have the same issue today when I logged in the day before top up, it says my plan expired.  I understand from these posts that this is normal.  It won’t let me claim the holiday gift.  I went to purchase add-ons, but it won’t let me proceed.

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
No worries @dougc - happy to help! 🙂

This was alarming when I saw it for the first few times too.

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cin7 

Thanks for confirm',  that it is 'normal' for the system to seemingly  be at least 20 hrs premature  declaring a expired account,    since it is  tomorrow that payment is made and we receive a text (as you mention).

I obviously did not think of using the Community > search field !!     Which I just tried,  and it popped back with multiple queries.  

tsk tsk        My Bad    😞

Take care !

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
This is indeed normal as others have noted. Usually you'd receive a text message notifying you that Autopay has renewed your plan for another month.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dougc 

Don't worry as long as your phone is still working on the night before your renewal date.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dougc wrote:

Is it normal to see under Self Serve > Account Status >   Plan Expired 

This declaration by PM system is showing the day before Auto-Pay would be  accomplished. 

The service that I've never been notified by messaging,  not successful !

Also chkd usage page and note   all 3 formats are "Active". 

I only dropped by to chk out a upcoming holiday free data plan offering,

so maybe this is  normal for the system to prematurely state, "Plan Expired"

Thanks for any info.

doug c

This is perfectly normal on the day of your renewal. If you are out west renewal happens earlier due to the time difference.

Yes, this is normal. It says that from the night before up to possibly noon hour eastern time on the day of renewal. There's no actual issue unless the funds aren't in your account at that time or unless the service stops working.

Need Help? Let's chat.