cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Caller ID" Harrass

Damilola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello All, I have been getting a "no caller ID" call consistently at the same time on a daily basis. I made a move to solve this puzzle by trying to use TrapCall App but got an error message that trapcall doesn't work with Public Mobile. Is there a way I can find out the identity of this "No caller ID with public mobile? Thanks all.

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Some doctor's offices and some government departments block their numbers particularly when they call land line.

It is very tricky to decide to answer or not to answer as you might miss legitimate call.

Since spam calls are common these days I doubt PM will do anything to help you out to stop them. UNLESS you are threatened, harassed, etc. and you are able to record that call and go to police to start legal action or similar.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No need to install third party apps.  Pretty much every dialer has some form of call blocking feature.  Regardless of action taken, this is a game of whack a mole.  Spammers will alway spam.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Damilola 

some time you will getting a call from Government  is showing No Caller ID, or some time they are a scam and fraud, honestly just answer for that call if they asking about any your information you can end that call.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Damilola wrote:

Hello All, I have been getting a "no caller ID" call consistently at the same time on a daily basis. I made a move to solve this puzzle by trying to use TrapCall App but got an error message that trapcall doesn't work with Public Mobile. Is there a way I can find out the identity of this "No caller ID with public mobile? Thanks all.

@Damilola 

I don't think you are going to have any luck identifying this caller with any Public Mobile assistance. Unless there is a legal issue here.

Otherwise, do not answer this call. Hopefully, they will soon drop your number from their calling list.

Someone will leave a voicemail if they really want to get a hold of you.

Need Help? Let's chat.