cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"2UT2 all circuits are busy"

Mypm1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have had nothing but a bad experience since joining a week ago.

Mid call to my grandmother it hangs up. I call her back 7 times and it finally goes through, another 30 minutes into our conversatuon and it hangs up on her mid sentence.

My grandmother doesn't understand why I keep hanging up on her!

My service was completely off on Saturday and now this. I want to cancel my account and receive a full refund.

I've lost work, gas and now patience because my saint of a grandmother is involved.

This service is bull**bleep**.
19 REPLIES 19

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I see ,thanks.

Yes they do, and Sasktel in SK.

jpar

@sheytoon wrote:
@jpar, @Michael77
There's no priority on the RAN and I can't imagine the core network being congested, so I would say no.

Does Bell control the radio access network exclusively in its own areas? (the maritimes)

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Mypm1,

I have just sent you a reply via private message. Can you have a look? I'll do my best to help you 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mypm1
Actually while looking at my account - the first and only payment is listed as August 19th 2016 - so legally , I should be refunded immediately.

It's been 4 days, I require a refund and cancellation with notice so I can port out my number.

@jpar, @Michael77
There's no priority on the RAN and I can't imagine the core network being congested, so I would say no.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Mypm1,

thank you for taking the time to express your concerns in regards to your service! 

Rest assured that my colleague is working on your case, and he will be responding to you shortly.

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mypm1
That only is applicable after December 2017 - for now you only get 5 days and it's been a week today since I activated. They gave me a $50 credit and said they couldn't give me a refund because I can still use the service.... the problem is it's not reliable or functioning properly so I can't. Its my business as personal number and I have health issues so I need my phone to be reliable. Ugh.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jpar said "Do PM calls have lower priority on the network if congested?"

Good question?

jpar

Do PM calls have lower priority on the network if congested?

@mimmo wrote:

@Luddite is this this what you are refering to:

•  to cancel your contract and return your phone at no cost, within 15 calendar days and if you have not used more than half of the usage specified in your monthly plan limits, if you are unhappy with your service

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/prepay.htm

@mimmo Yes

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite is this this what you are refering to:

•  to cancel your contract and return your phone at no cost, within 15 calendar days and if you have not used more than half of the usage specified in your monthly plan limits, if you are unhappy with your service

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/prepay.htm

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Mypm1,

I hope things work out for you.

Mypm1
Thank you I told the mods that I want to be advised before it happens so I can port out 🙂

Anyone know what the messages are refer to? 2UT2 = ???

@Mypm1 Based on my reading of the new CRTC rules (to be effective Dec 1 I think), you will likely receive a refund provided your data usage has been minimal.

Don't forget to delete your credit card from your account. If you are porting out your PM number the account must remain active until that is done.

Mypm1
Thank you @jeffster1970 and @Luddite - Im less frustrated now that I reached her again and she reminded me that tomorrow is a different day and a silly old (shi tty new) phone company won't impact me negatively if I don't allow it too.

I really do want to cancel so I will do that now thank you!

jeffster1970

Hey there, sorry about what you're going through. 

If you really want to leave Public Mobile and request a refund you'll need to contact a mod, @CS_Agent <---- click on this as it shows you how to do it. 

They may even be able to fix the issues you have been having. 

However, you could try turning off your phone, removing SIM card, wait 5 minutes, then put SIM back in and turn phone back on. If your phone has a removable battery, remove it too during those 5 minutes. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

Until it's sorted, perhaps try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or on cellular data.

Sorry, it's gone so poorly for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.