cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchased data, not working on my phone

Kaytlin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased $15 of data add on, put my credit card through and everything seemed to work. 

Now I'm still unable to use any data on my phone. 

Please help, thanks!

Kaytlin 

3 REPLIES 3

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kaytlin Make sure you turn on your mobile data and have the proper APN setting. Welcome to PM!

Anonymous
Not applicable

do you Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races! 
  5. just check it out,

if you still not working do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again

if you like to check it out >>

How to reset network settings on an IPhone

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords,

or visit  HERE 

and go Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click HERE 

How to reset network settings on an Android device
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

or visit  HERE 

and go Changing APN Settings On Android device

click HERE

Ensure you have the correct APN settings by visiting HERE.

Select the brand and model of your phone, After doing so, you will be provided with the exact APNs required for your phone on our network.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Kaytlin wrote:

I purchased $15 of data add on, put my credit card through and everything seemed to work. 

Now I'm still unable to use any data on my phone. 

Please help, thanks!

Kaytlin 

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You add the funds and then you have to go back in and purchase the add on.

Need Help? Let's chat.