cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotion 10$ off for 6 month not applied

naresh78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a new sim card on nov 21st from Walmart and there was a promotion of 10$ off for 6 month. I do not see that got applied to my account.

7 REPLIES 7

@naresh78  follow @Triguy  advice and directions to contact a moderator. It's important that when you see irregularities in your account that you contact a moderator  so they can correct the error so it doesn't continue to be not applied or become a greater problem. Take the time once a month to have a good look at your account. Make sure your rewards, credits etc...have been applied. At the same time apply a manual payment to cover your next renewal this just ensures you won't suffer an autopay failure....that happens occasionally usually at the most inconvenient time. Stay on top of your account it makes sure a minor issue doesn't turn into a gigantic one.

naresh78

i am getting 404 error while submitting ticket

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on chat with Simon-on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

naresh78

Its more than 30 days and i still didn't see credit applied to my account

@naresh78 

I assume that you activated your SIM card at Walmart on November 21.  Activation needed to be done by 11:59 PM Eastern time on November 21.  Your plan also needs to $35/month or higher.  

If you meet the criteria, expect the credit within 30 days.  If you still have not received, contact moderator at that time.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to the terms and conditions - it can take up to 30 days.

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
Need Help? Let's chat.