thank you for taking the time to post on the community and help out !
The formatting of the number, I believe is an issue with the new IOS update. I've even been affected as well- basically, the country code is missing and formats the number in a different way which makes it appear as a foreign numbers. Let's say my number is 1 (514) 444-4444, it will appear as 51 444 44 44.
I'm currently looking for ways to fix the issue, and if I do get any news, I will update the thread.
In the meantime, please try the following in the order shown below:
- go to settings, messages, sign out of your apply ID
- go to settings, facetime, sign out of your apple ID
- go to settings, messages, disable imessage
- go to settings, facetime, disable facetime
- go to settings, general, reset, reset network settings
- once all of this is done, please sign back into your apply id through imessage and Facetime and check whether the formatting changed.
Moi ce matin j ai recue un apdate carrier j avait donner mais info un MOD hier, alors ca a tout regler. Imagine j avait mi ma carte sim dans un autre telephone et quant je les retirer l autre cell avec sa carte sim est venu avec ce num+61..