cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan suggestion

orcsun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now I am using Telus' "pay as you go" because I have no many calls per month. At first, I thought this cost is very low so I was thinking to change plan, but actually it still will cost $40 at least every 30 days if you want a full function(including text). Now I prefer to keep my current plan.    

My question is could you provide "pay as you go" plan ?  and maybe you want to merge "text" to "talk", I don't think someone will choose "no text" because they must  receive text even though they don't want to send text.  The current plans are not really flexiable.

6 REPLIES 6

@Griff, That is Correct.

NOW, If Public Mobile allowed Pay-Per-Use for Small Micro-Transactions, Like 411, or Premium Messaging, Even having a SEPARATE Digital Wallet that is designed for that SPECIFICALLY, and Regular Wallets for Rate Plan(s) Payments, Then maybe I'd give that a Shot

Meaning 2 Wallets, One for Regular Rate-Pan(s) and Add-Ons Payments

The other, For 411, Premium Messaging, and treating it no differently than what they have, NO $$$ in Wallet, NO SERVICE

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@orcsun

If you're currently on a prepaid plan at TELUS that equals out to costing less than around $25 a month than you are probably better suited to the pricing model that TELUS uses for prepaid.

I prefer the model Public Mobile uses for prepaid as it doesn't allow to use your excess balance, for example the plan I am using has no data so I am unable to access the internet, where on other prepaid carriers if I were to accidentally use the internet and didn't have a feature like a data block the usage would come off my total balance as pay per use.

ALSO, Public Mobile NO LONGER has Prefixed Plans, it's all Individualized Rate Plan(s)

Pick what you want, and Check-out

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Hate to say it, since PM is great for me, but if it's mainly text you want with the odd phone call check out Koodo prepaid. You can also get a bit a data if needed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

All their Plans are Unlim, except the Data

Plus, PM has NO, 0, ZERO, Overtages at all

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Public Mobile has NO "Pay-as You-Go" Model

Need Help? Let's chat.